Anime Culture Club

Toradora checks all this for me.

Ah, so this is where our taste diverge. This sounds like a generic and boring character to me. I specifically don’t want to relate to a character. I want a character to be unique and/or quirky. Which I’d say every character in Toradora has one or both of those features.

Edit: there’s more to that, but I’m half asleep, so it’s to much work to think of more haha.

No I don’t mean copy paste a normal person. I’m saying highlight what makes a character special but at least make it believable. Tsundere as a character trait is not believable in my book. Being over enthusiatic is, being a pervert is, being a bloodthirsty tyrant is but Tsundere is sosososososoosososoosososo not.

I can empathize with Taiga’s character arc but I was just so put off at the beginning of the series due to the fact that she was a tsundere.

A good example of a series that is over the top but is still believable is

because I was once a highschool boy and the shit they get up to is some of the stuff I can imagine a highschool boy doing. Not to mention the bitchy way the girls behave with their friends.

2 Likes

The fruit of Griasia is an abnormally long visual novel. lord.

New FLCL trailer, ALL THE HYPE

2 Likes

all the failure too lel

i tried not to get hyped in case it’s shit but i can’t help myself and from everything i’ve seen it’s pretty promising

they aired one the segments from one of the new seasons(forget which one/dont care)

but idk… basing a show off mindless dribble but its going off on its own, probs gonna annoy alot of people either way, cause if its just the same shit, will tarnish its ‘reputation’ in that a dumb cheeky joke might be funny a couple times, but the more you say it not as much

but then if they do something, that means something, have some sort of progression then its not faithful

i caught part of the april fools airing, was good

is probs on the high seas

but am gonna assume will just be same tropey shit an will get worse with every episode prolly(for me atleast) in the same way that say desert punk becomes less and less funny every time hes a douche

Watching Hinamatsu and on the second ep. This shit is fucking ridiculous.
Don’t think I have laughed at a show so stupidly in a while since Konosuba.
Holy shit, Ep 3 was fucking great.
I think this is definitely a show I will pick up and rewatch with friends.

1 Like

Reading the FLCL manga

Really like Hajime Ueda’s art style

2 Likes

So who’s up to date with Darling in the franxx? because that last ep was WOW!!

In Hinamatsuri
lmfao playing Stairway to Heaven in the bar in ep 5.

Seriously what is this show, one episode I am laughing like an idiot next I’m crying like a little bitch.

1 Like

By going to settings and then like profile or something like that, it’s the same place where you add your profile pic and stuff and it is at the top for me.

Here is a visual aid as well

It’s fantastic. I don’t even care at this point that the opening scene of episode 1 was just an animation showoff and a nice meme. The comedy on this show is just executed so damn well.

1 Like

I’ve read a lot of dystopian novels (not by choice, it was in high school) and I loathed all of them. I absolutely love Darling in the Franxx, though. Cannot wait to see what happens from here on.

I’m going to stick with what I’ve said so far. I’ll watch that first anime you suggested, and might give that last one a try, but as far as Toradora goes I absolutely love it, and that is unlikely to change, especially since I’m enjoying the 2nd time though as much as the first time.

2 Likes

Well shit, I was going to watch that romance anime today, but I just listened to the Star Trek theme and now I think I might rewatch Star Trek TOS. Normal shows I can rewatch for some reason, and avatar the last air bender I’ve seen that a few times lol

@Skelterz @anon11544174 @cityle everything all of you watch is garbage if I every see you arguing about who’s garbage is more garbagey again I’ll burn your waifu pillows.

5 Likes