Anime Culture Club

Nah completely seperate.

1 Like

absolutely none at all

@anon11544174, have you gotten around to Shiki?

@cityle, I started Haruhi, dropped it in 8 minutes. I say 8 minutes because i stopped paying attention and started reading manga and only stopped the player 8 minutes in.

0/10 Haruhi is definitely autistic

How do you add those btw?

Good, was interested in that one but the graphics was a little to much too bear for me.

So many insultsā€¦
c93ff367cf084f05f0d391834a0fb3b4

5 Likes

Iā€™ve said this before, but I have no interest (for the most part) in anime being like IRL, as long as it follows its own rules. I donā€™t like all the tsundere anime girls but I do like Shana and Tiga (just off the top of my head).

But there is no logic behind the idea so it breaks my immersion and insults my intelligence. Iā€™m supposed to believe that this nice dude who is bullied by this chick while theyā€™re in highschool hook up? I call bs.

You should still watch it. Itā€™ll probably come out when ever the next Evangelion movie does. Never~
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/04/13-1/tsukihime-remake-release-reportedly-still-tba

None intended but Haruhi is total garbage
018%20-%20u2uJlI1

1 Like

na, you donā€™t understand, just how motionless and bland they are when they speak in those first minutes, cannot withstand. Can wait for the new version, with how slow I am.

Sheā€™s totally among best god! baka! (but ya that voiceover at the beginning of the show is kinda annoying when I rewatch it)
1c2f3215-4e4c-4936-8261-fc64c59a8d8e

1 Like

I binged it with a friend at like 3am so I probably didnā€™t notice the shit animation. Same goes for Fate/ stat night.

Iā€™m just saying i would sooner finish Eromanga Sensei than watch another minute of Haruhi

Wait isnā€™t this all animeā€¦
Kiddingā€¦ probablyā€¦ probably not.

I donā€™t know, none of this bothers me at all.

gasp what did you say?!
tracksf

I thought you were supposed to like trash, and judging off of 8 minutes is unfair IMO.

I know, but its what @cityle does so Iā€™m trying to show how ridiculous it is to

3 Likes

I believe a story should carry you along for the ride, regardless of the medium of entertainment. Good directors make sure they convey the feelings needed to hook the audience. Having characters that are believable are essential to making you care about them. Your ability to empathize with a character (aka how much you care for them) is usually linked to how much they are like you, a real person with a large history. Directors and authors donā€™t get years to make you empathize with a character so itā€™s their job to extract the essential parts of what makes their characters human and deliver that experience to you.

That all boils down to - if I donā€™t think your character behaves like a normal person I wonā€™t care about them. Itā€™s what differentiates bad storys from good ones.

hey, I just have that talent to know if an anime will be worthwhile or not
018%20-%20u2uJlI1

says the person who likes haruhi

1 Like

says the person who like Kiznaiver
tumblr_njjfprkqpr1syy9ono1_500

1 Like