Anime Culture Club

There’s a difference between a cliffhanger and an open ending!

3 Likes

is it just me or is the storyline way too predictable lol

Yes, it seems they are really underestimating the audience and its a shame.

I already had my suspicions about Pito’s identity but instead of letting the audience slowly connect the dots they were like “fuck it! Let’s give it away in episode 6!” And you know Llenn won’t find out until the last episode lol.

Yeah episode 6 was the biggest giveaway of all time lmao. If you weren’t sure at episode 3-4, you damn are now.

Thank god it’s only a 12 episode run so I don’t have to kill myself watching it like how I am with black clover.

1 Like

I’m enjoying everything else about the series besides that

The only thing I like about the show is the character art.

Everything else is killing me lol

The Pito thing is putting a damper in everything else

Wait but we still haven’t even seen anyone outside of the game other than the one dude and the group of girls, is pito her IRL friend? cus that is the only other person I can think of that we know outside of the game

The only people we know outside of the game afaik
her friend
the one guy
the group of girls

C’mon it’s soooo easy to figure out

1 Like

well then it has to be her friend who got her into it then, I’m pretty sure they’ve never played together yet so there is that, she also wasn’t able to go to the concert during the game thing, and yeah taht’s all I got lol. But like I said we only know those people outside of the game, that one guy, the group of girls, and her friend

I guess you’ll be the only person surprised by this

1 Like

Is it someone from another SAO season?

All clues are contained within this series

stolen from facebook, watch out is lewd

watch out for lewds

https://www.facebook.com/KingOfDank/videos/1309256059191934/

this is canon btw

2 Likes

wait you must be joking

its so obvious

legit crystal clear

1 Like

But we only know a handful of characters outside of the game

you can wait until the show reveals it or spoil it for yourself, all SAO is based off light novels anyway

You do not need to know the character outside the game. But in this case, you actually know who it is. You’ve just overlooked it.

Prediction Spoiler

Pito is Elsa Kanzaki, the singer

Analysis:

When Pito first meets LLEN, she avoids talking about herself, saying GGO is a way to get away from the outside world. When LLEN questions Pito about music, Pito also just shrugs it off. These two, when put together, are your first indication that Pito is Elsa Kanzaki.

Additionally, at the end of a previous episode, we can see that MC is writing a letter to Elsa Kanzaki. This letter basically reveals that MC is LLEN to the recipient, especially if the recipient has met LLEN in game. The letter also mentions how MC couldn’t secure a ticket to Elsa Kanzaki’s concert. M knows that LLEN participated in Squad Jam because she couldn’t get a ticket to Kanzaki’s concert.

The first squad jam is the first really big indication. Pito can’t attend the first squad jam because of a “wedding”. MC wanted to go to Elsa Kanzaki’s concert on the same day. Coincidence? Not in anime.

In the most recent episode, M meets MC irl. How would M know? MC asks this question a billion times during the episode, but we didn’t get an answer from him yet. It’s already been known that M + Pito are very close from before the first squad jam, and this episode shows that even further. That means either M or Pito has read MC’s letter and knows the real identity of LLEN. But we know M is the fat dude in game, so that’s not Pito. M mentions that Pito is successful, and MC retardedly fills in “like the president of a company?”. Elsa Kanzaki, being an idol singer, fills this role. More confirmation.

So MC’s letter to Elsa Kanzaki gave away that MC is LLENN. The latest episode of M confronting MC confirms that Elsa Kanzaki is Pito.

Elsa Kanzaki is Pito.

Predictions

Of course LLENN is going to attend squad jam 2. And yes, she’s going to beat Pito and her squad. I have a slight feeling that the group of girls will end up winning SJ2 because the girls need to fit in somehow.

Since LLENN defeats Pito, their promise to meet irl is real. Pito invites LLENN to a future concert. They meet. MC/LLENN goes crazy because omg pito is elsa kanzaki???

I rest my case. Time to return to calculus 3 studying.

3 Likes

Yeah, I completely overlooked the singer since that’s all she is, I guess I should’ve found it odd that they’d actually mentioned the singer’s name and what not but I guess I have seen some anime where they just casually do that and it means nothing really

Yeah she comes up way too much to be just an off character. SAO series seems to keep characters they introduce pretty well, but in the case of sao alt ggo it’s more like they only introduce characters they need.