Anime Culture Club

I wish I could re-watch series, every time I try I am just so bored I stop.

1 Like

I like her as a character though, especially with her stance on romance and whatnot, that episode really took Minorin’s character to the next level for me. Honestly how that series handles it’s supporting cast is one of my favorites, usually with romance series they try to pair off all the characters by the end even if it’s done pretty poorly.

3 Likes

Don’t know what to tell ya. I never rewatched anything because there are so many potentially good anime I haven’t seen yet, but my urge to watch Toradora kept getting stronger to the point I felt like watching it over the other options.

The way this show handles everything is really great IMO. I can’t think of anything I wish was done differently atm. We will see, my taste has changed quite a bit, and I’m only 5 episodes in.

I’ve noticed that too, and I agree it often sucks.

2 Likes

lel

why so picky about random things then if will only watch it once?

3 Likes

Man SAO Alternative is just beating the viewer over the head with Pito’s real identity huh?

legitimately surprised by this weeks episode of FranXX

Age of ultron did this way cooler.

I liked it, helps bring some closure to the development of certain plot elements and really sets up the climax in a big way.

I tried looking at the mal discussion thread and it’s a cesspool lol. Everyone complaining about nonsense, and so many comments: “oh there’s not enough episodes left so everything will be rushed” “I wanted mecha and instead got characters” etc. They clearly don’t know how trigger works (yes I looked at a few, not a single trigger anime on their list). Hopefully they wise up, but I don’t see it happening any time soon.

1 Like

I started watching Fate Apocrypha (spelling could be wrong). It’s alright so far. It does feel a little crowded with the amount of characters there are.

1 Like

yeah, double the number of heroic spirits leaves too little time to flesh them out, i dropped it after the first arc

1 Like

wat? but mecha without characters is worthless lol. seems these people have @anon11544174 syndrome

2 Likes

Lol you’re funny, the only reason I am watching Franxx is for the characters, especially Zero Two. I’m not watching it for the mecha. You got that shit backwards m8

Nah @anon11544174 syndrome is when people have utterly unrealistic expectations and deny even good anime when it doesn’t fit that mold.

The seven deadly sins season 1 was pretty good, but I didn’t like the ending for the same reasons I didn’t like FMA’s ending.

FMA did not have a fucking cliff hanger ending

4 Likes

That’s not what I am talking about but yes it did.

I’m saying it was too long and drawn out with dead people continuously coming back to life to make it even more long and drawn out.

By your standards everything where the characters don’t die at the end is a cliffhanger.

Everything after the events of fma wouldn’t make for a good series and everyone would bitch about the creator trying to make a cash grab.

Alright now you’re just making stuff up

It would be pretty good, the brothers going to different countries to learn different types of alchemy and their adventures there and maybe seeing the relationship between ed and Winry develop would be awesome. Cash grabs are almost always just never-ending series or series that just jump on the bandwagon of what is popular at the time like naruto or the many shitty isekai like that smartphone one. A sequel to FMA wouldn’t be a cash grab at all.

By your standards that is the only conclusion or a series can never end.