Anime Culture Club

P-chan is mine, dammit.

P-chan doesnā€™t pull you off though, it only pulls @Skelterz off and only he can ride P-chan

ezgif-4-c0828c6497

(Yes, I am aware that a P90 cannot actually do this.)

The fruit of grisaia is weird and entertaining.

I like it.

1 Like

The best room amirite?

Iā€™ve finally found it, the scene I started watching this series from, it was the stinkin 1st episode of season 4.

I had to go through a lot just to get to this one scene.

Iā€™ve still playing The Fruit of Griasia and not gonna lie, this shit is getting kinda boring right now.

SPOILER

thereā€™s like 2 hours of content where the protagonist is just trying to live a normal life and heā€™s constantly have to deal with the wimmins fighting in some fashion

You have something in your teeth

What is everyone watching rn?

Persona 5 the Animation

These ones:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ThatBootsGuy?status=1

Trying to catch up to MHA and S;G 0 was behind a few weeks.
Will probably pick up some other shows but atm nothing is in my scope.

1 Like

Episode 5 of Steins;gate 0, Distrust, confusionā€¦ theories scrambling in my brain as to how this person arrived. I have so many questions!
Ohh%20my%203
Starting Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These now, loving the intro theme song!

1 Like

definitely same.

They had a small flashback scene in ep 3 IIRC that they were going through time and arrived in 92/93? and she had ran away.

1 Like

one thing that caught my eyeā€¦

Summary

I knew it couldnt be Kurisu because she had more Plot than the first one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
spoiler

I just wonder who the father is, it does not mention anybody. Definitely not Okabe because the lack of resemblance and in the alpha timeline he was killed almost immediately when they got the time machine working.

Poor Mayushii was just killed before sending Shiina and Suzuha.

Still with After the rain. Watched 4 episodes inā€¦ 2 weeksā€¦ (damn that spring semester)

Anotha spoila

I honestly think that it could be that Kurisu was from the future all along in all timelines except one, one timeline when she ran away and somehow met that other doctor who found her and raised her. All other timelines would then branch out from her being an orphan rather than not existing at all. Could both steinsgate series be timelines of when Kuriso was brought back in time without anyones knowledge? (twilight zone starts playing)

1 Like
speculation but spoiler

hmm good point, I would like to add a layer upon that theory, since Okaba was trying tremendously hard to save everyone especially Kurisu, and its evidence of this show that he had to give up on Kurisu to save everyone else.

If Kurisu is indeed from the future and brought back in time, could be that another timeline Okabe cherished her and sent her back. Might be that its Shiina time time around opposed to a Kurisu.

Could be just little variation here and there due to timelines

Or re-reading what your last post is what I reworded in this post lol.

1 Like

All I know is I cant wait to see the next episode, but crunchyroll premium isnt worth for me atm.

1 Like