Anime Culture Club

@Kat
I found the perfect dungeon crawler RPG for you
The Spirit Master of Retarnia

2 Likes

I really enjoyed Kill la Kill until the final battle began.
Iā€™m going to agree with @anon11544174 everything just got far to ridiculous in that final battle.

Also, Iā€™m definitely still not fond of fanservice. I thought this show might change that but I think it made me dislike it more.

1 Like

Ridiculous is our thing is literally one of the lines in the final battle lol

Watched 2 episode of After the rain. I really like it. And the Garden CafĆ© Restaurant, and the city landscapes, so many memoriesā€¦ I so badly want to go back to Japan :sob: And does the big city is Fukuoka? Didnā€™t really visit it but it seems to fit the bill.

1 Like

Finally someone else is watching this!

1 Like

That,s why after those 2 episodes I said nope. All the stuff I donā€™t like are pretty much there. Just add endless episodes and i,m sure you will end up with a shonen trash like Naruto.

You couldnā€™t be more wrong about Kill La Kill

That was the impression I had with the first two episodes. Crame action and fan services to appeal to a normie audience.

I put up with the fan service at first, but then they did some really great gags that were only possible because the fanservice. Then it just completely derailed in that final battle.

I thoroughly enjoyed it until around episode 17.

1 Like

well youā€™re missing the forest for the trees then

that gave me brain damage.

That game just screams Kat

The goal is not to die and get raped.

If you win, you unlock dem scenes anyways.

Also advertise as a potentially 30 hour game.

with 5 different flavours, 4 of which are plot heavy.

it better be, what triggers me is a lot of Visual novels are like 4 hours long. I want something that forces the player to work . I kinda like Sunrider Academy for that

dating / thot sims have become a rare gem latelyā€¦ at least on steam they have.

1 Like

Go buy it, the sale ends on the 9th, 50% off. Pay full price for the ā€œbestā€ versionā€¦ Scroll up for where to buy.

There will never be a steam version of this game

Iā€™ll also be removing mentions of where to buy soon.

I know.

and if it did happen, it would be severely patched cause of dat steam TOSā€¦

Iā€™ve decided to scroll that ā€˜siteā€™ Novasty mentionedā€¦

there is a place in hell for people in Japanā€¦ thereā€™s a game called Analistica Academyā€¦ buddha, zeus, god, and satan, kill us pls

someone will get the futurama reference.

Majority of the Buddhaā€™s probably donā€™t care about us.

1 Like

they probably canā€™t see us cause they have their eyes closed and in the fetal position.

one of the charms of the manga is the faces. They definitely got the faces and the art style right in the anime. Iā€™d say they stuck to it pretty well (though never having read the mangaā€¦)