Anime Culture Club

Ay good thing too that it doesn’t look too bad because that is one I am looking forward to, been wanting a good space anime.

Mine are blurred

It’s not really a spoiler, it’s right there in the first episode. And you really can’t talk about the show without it.

1 Like

sniped

Ok, just try to keep it in mind.

Of course, also is there a time limit on spoilers, like if it’s over a year old no spoilers needed?

Unless you are starting said thing now.

I’m gonna spoil ALL THE HENTAI, just a heads up

3 Likes

Seikai no Monshou and its sequels are pretty decent space operas.

Terra e… as well.

1 Like

Wow those are old, are they unbearably old are are they manageable?

Actually a lot of stuff from the 80’s look better than anime today, different character designs sure but the animation is superb

sees show is from 1998…

3 Likes

I mean like the quality and aspect ratio, like that one old anime I watched an episode of and they fucked up its aspect ratio so it was stretched.

Terra e… isn’t that old.

Seikai no Monshou is old, but the series is a classic for anime space opera. That period of time has some really exceptional anime.

If it’s 4:3 it will usually be streamed in 4:3
It’s hard to watch sometimes when I’ve paid for my massive monitor but I’ve got black bars on the sides

1 Like

Meh… usually I’m really not found of the style of the 80s and 90s. And often the animation is not as fluid as today’s. that is excluding Ghibli movies of course.

Not true for the OVAs, series are generally worse

I’m quite fond of the 90s stuff, but that’s my childhood so nostalgia is at play for sure.

Anime

Culture

Club

Reported for meme posting

That is now forbidden, it is even more taboo than bringing someone back from death in FMA

1 Like

So I wanted to bring this over here cus I like it, I also wanted to update some of what I’ve chosen as I only chose 1 before because I really didn’t look into this season’s shows but now I have. I also updated it with the anime you all added, even the horse girl racing since I know @Skelterz wants to ride em. Love you Skelterz, no homo (long as I say no homo it’s not gay right)

• My hero academia
  • Steins gate
  • Tokyo ghoul re
  • That cooking anime
  • SAO
  • High school DxD
  • Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
  • Devils Line
  • Golden Kamuy
  • Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai
  • 3D Kanojo: Real Girl
  • Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Kaikou
  • Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi
  • Tachibanakan Triangle
  • Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru
  • Mahou Shoujo Site
  • Dorei-ku The Animation
  • Horse girl racing
  • Comic Girls
  • Lupin III: Part V

0 voters

I was also thinking of making one of these every season so I know what everyone else is looking forward to the most, will help me decided want I should watch and in what order.

3 Likes