Anime Culture Club

Does this embed properly on discourse? If not is it a issue with discourse or anilist?
https://anilist.co/manga/97808/Zero-Game/

It seems to work on discord

Not much activity here. Have a meme

5 Likes
  1. ?
  2. Steins;Gate
  3. Re:Zero
  4. ?

Yes. That’s exactly my reaction as well.

Filled it in for you.

4 Likes

last two episodes of the spider isekai spent almost half and then over half of the episode following these other reincarnated students. feels bad

on the bright side log horizon season 3 is in full swing. and so far so good. animation is good enough the music is still good. and the story in full swing overdrive building up events for the series. i have my winner of winter season.

1 Like

can someone tell me - spoiler-free - if this is canon with the LNs? cause there’s nothing about them in the manga so far (and I’m up to date with the engl. translations).

Please do not link to illegal online streaming sites.

1 Like

won’t let repost a link

China always has the weeb PCs

3 Likes

Dang! It’s not even that expensive. Wonder how the gray one looks…

1 Like

Takagi :heart:

5 Likes

Gross

1 Like

Finished Kaguya-sama season 2, it was great!!! It was totally what I needed. Since I finished the monogatari series I didn’t knew what to watch, what would match the state I was in, but once again it happened! ^^

4 Likes

Went around watching Kimi no na wa, because it is just what made sense to me. The movie was good, didn’t expect it to go that way at all!

I should really push myself to continue learning Japanese. Since the bachelor didn’t touched it and it’s nagging me…

1 Like

been watching a lot of anime this season and its surprisingly good. jobless reincarnation threw me for a loop subverting my expectations heavy today.

the dad fucks the maid/slave and all of a sudden she acts like a person and not a slave and speaks and has things she wants now that shes family and its very awkward and kinda amazing that this anime went there. where else does a character in anime cheat who isnt the villain and have to live with the mistake and try to make up for it? its such a risk that it will alienate the audience no one will go there but its part of real life and im kinda excited to see where this goes.

2 Likes

It’s only getting better
Not to mention in this episode Rudeus got btfo’d because Slyphiette was too dependant on him and he was planning on dragging her around with him

1 Like