Anime Culture Club

fyi the king’s avatar s2 is airing now apparently

might as well watch it since i watched s1

Guess I’ll also tag @anon11544174

2 Likes

That’s the one with the ex professional gamer right? I still have 2 more episodes I’ve never gotten around to finishing of the first season lol. But yeah it was pretty good, I’ll give the second season a watch.

Ah what it is only 3 episodes, hyped me up for a lot of nothing. Feelsbadman, thought it was another season but I guess it’s just a few bonus episodes.

I’ve yet to watch it… it’s on the list.

I think it’s the next one I’ll watch though after I finish up with the Yama no Susume stuff.

1 Like

Don’t forget the shit about her being worried about pregnancy when it was likely to never be MC’s child, but the guy she was cheating on him with.

1 Like

that too.

Really? I thought you would’ve recommended some CGDCT themed mouse.

1 Like

That is what the desk mat/ mouse pad is for

2 Likes

This one?

If so I don’t remember any of that stuff, I remember it exactly as the description depicts it. Also, I watched this after a dumbass recommended it to me and I didn’t bother reading what it was about.

I rated that anime (may as well be a hentai) a 3, I thought it was shit.

@kat said the anime basically turned it into a hentai and the manga is better

yes.the anime focuses more on the sex. the manga focuses more on the story. which to be fair has a lot of sex in it but there is a lot of story in it.

all revolving around the MC and his neighbor who likes to sexually tease him constantly and his friends who are trying to finish school.

the story is a rollercoaster of feels, pleasure and anger.

Eh, I don’t like reading so the manga is something I’d never get around to doing.

I don’t really like full on sex like that, it is fine if it is implied but not full on like it was in that anime. I’m fine with a little bit of ecchi type noodity and slootiness but, again, full on sex kinda ruins things. And I mean like full on sex, if it is something like in game of thrones where like the most they put in is them finishing up then I’m fine with that since it doesn’t detract from other aspects of the story and shit.

nah it’s full blown hentai in some parts… but the manga has a story. it’s not blind hentai where they just screw each other with no plotline what so ever. the characters do other things besides mess around.

the story is basically a depiction of a college student living the college life but with the fucked up parts left in, that they forget to mention cause they don’t want to appear emotional.

1 Like

I want another episode of megalo box rn. I’ve been listening to it’s main theme quite a bit recently.

dat new episode of High School DxD comes out today,. bout to watch that when I come home from work.

2 Likes

What season does Issei finally figure out how to use his boost dragon shit? I’m about halfway through season 2 rn

Season 3.

Caught up on Tokyo DTED
This panel gets me every time
SmartSelect_20180501-121912_Chrome

1 Like

@Kat is there a youtube video or something similar with all of koneko’s noises she makes when fighting?

Probably… but even if there were one, the FBI would come barging in.

2 Likes

yet if it doesnt have that for you then its also shit?

lel

1 Like