Anime Culture Club

honestly this turned out a lot better than I expected considering the anime’s topic lmao

1 Like

You dropped Eureka Seven for this trash?

Yep, I need to finish the last 2 series I started once I finish that though

1 Like

not enough feet i guess XD

2 Likes

quantity over quality

dont bash trash

its trash can

not trash cannot

4 Likes

dc98b2118082b6368473ea4f4f3440a0

3 Likes

I’ll give you a reward that’s better than CPR

I was watching this shit when I was 12-13 lol
Also just caught Naoto saying his dad wrote an Eva book

1 Like

Nobody watches Eureka 7 just for the romance. It is very decent show considering it’s still shonen. The MC Renton has more realistic view on the world he lives in and doesn’t make retarded decisions which makes him likeable character. Romance is not the centre point of the show but it’s definitely there.

If you want full blown romance watch Kaicho wa maid-sama and Kimi no Todoke. I can’t think of anything else from top of my head that isn’t complete trash or doesn’t have vagina mc.

1 Like

But in reality it’s just full of lonely weebs.

tumblr_n991j3CgxX1s4yh14o1_500

7 Likes

1 Like

And no weeby women in here.

1 Like

Even if I were to watch that show now I just wouldn’t really feel like watching it, idk i get into shows for one reason sometimes otherwise I wouldn’t have even started them and if that reason ends up not being what I thought or wanted I just can’t get into it.

on your recs, I started Eureka Seven because I wanted some good action romance, not just straight up romance, also preferably with a bad ass mc or a mc that is the “chosen one” or special in someway that is good.

Don’t worry there are plenty of Fujoshi in the sea.
Just hit up your art department, you might discover some with interest in drawing in manga style.

2 Likes

Animation is gorgeous, but the plot is kinda meh.

EDIT: Said animation

5 Likes

@Skelterz This series is advertised as trash but it is actually pretty damn good, it had a solid ending and the romance was great, the action wasn’t anything to write home about but it was better than average when it was good. The story was also pretty strong, really the only complaints I have is the action could’ve been better and that it was a little more deep, like take my hero academia’s tournament arc for example which is pretty much what this show is, in their’s each character develops a lot and shit gets pretty deep but not in this anime sadly. Those are my only 2 complaints really, everything else was awesome, especially the romance, it actually wen’t somewhere and didn’t have stupid sister shit.

Read the manga, it’s trash
Generic as all hell

I’m not talking about the manga, I’m talking about the anime

Same thing

2 Likes