Anime Collection

if the series has action and a good story ill watch it, but i cant stand all those shitty attempts at comedy based around school students.

why keep it all

i just stream that shit

or if i need to dl it

i watch then delete that mofo

because streaming is for fucking lames.

no offense to anybody but what is the point of anime? why do you guys have so much of it? is it interesting or something?

no offense to anybody but what is the point of anime? why do you guys have so much of it? is it interesting or something?

What's the point of anything that interests you? Is it interesting or something?

..Are you really asking that? The point of anything that interests you is that you can find enjoyment from it, which is what anime brings me. It's up to you to decide if you find anime to be interesting or not, just like anything else.

/rage

Animes

/rage

granolaaaaa wrote 3 hours ago »

Thats a pretty dumb question right there...

It is as said up to different people of they enjoys it and thinks it is interesting.

It's like asking you; "What is the point of guitars?" (Seeing that you have one in your avatar, you are probably interested in music and guitars)

KOkun wrote 1 day ago »

Cute, just like your servers!

Lol. BURNNN. Extreme facepalm.

GreenSLi wrote 1 hour ago »

granolaaaaa wrote 3 hours ago »

Thats a pretty dumb question right there...

It is as said up to different people of they enjoys it and thinks it is interesting.

It's like asking you; "What is the point of guitars?" (Seeing that you have one in your avatar, you are probably interested in music and guitars)

+1

oh looks sty1es is playing left 4 dead

my anime folder is rather small

lol, I refrained from trying to hurt his feelings with those questions.. Good job Thomas.

My collection is way bigger now :]

fate stay night

bleach

naruto

dragonball z

kaze no stigma

yu yu hakusho

one piece

I will put my recommendations in bold. 

Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

FLCL

Hetalia

Neon Genesis Evangelion both old anime and new reboots

Ergo Proxy

Spice And Wolf 

Panty And Stocking With garterbelt

Steins;Gate

Okami-San and Her Seven Companions

Samurai Champloo

My Bride Is A Mermaid

Pumpkin Scissors

Welcome To The NHK

Durarara

Fairy Tail

Fullmetal panic

Hellsing Anime and Hellsing OVAs

Elfen Lied

Baccano

Cat Planet Cuties 

Lucky Star

Code Geass

Cowboy Bebop

Ghost in the Shell (all of it)

FMA: Brotherhood

Samurai Champloo

Ergo Proxy

Hellsing

Yu Yu Hakusho

Pretty much in order.

I know I'm forgetting a bunch but I'm sure you can get the idea of what I like :P 

Not a huge anime guy though.

Noted, you can't screen shot ur bookmarked lists...annoying. So until I get it posted on a site of all the anime I have streamed, I will give my weighted number that I have tallied over the last 7 years... and the total is 308 different series so far. I never want to see that in a solid harddrive form, that would scare me.

Also note that I still cannot speak a word of japanese...I'm just going to plunge myself into Japan one day and get myself lost...

My list is too long...

I dont know what it is about that spirited away, but I just could never get enough of it.

Not sure if mine beats anyone else's here, but here's my collection, I've got just under a terabyte worth of anime

My Dual Audio stuff

[IMG]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn15/aumynus/Screen%20Shots/DualAudio_zpsa8e52678.png[/IMG] 

My dubbed anime

[IMG]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn15/aumynus/Screen%20Shots/Dubbed_zps4318c994.png[/IMG]

and my Subbed anime

[IMG]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn15/aumynus/Screen%20Shots/subbed_zps7f0144a4.png[/IMG]

Well my anime on my hard drive is a little slack but i own about 60 anime series on dvd and about 30 anime series bluray's