android/iOS productivity/calendar app?

I’m looking for an app that I can use to share Residential renovation job details, dates, tools needed, etc with my staff. Right now it’s just me and a helper, but eventually there will be both hourly and contract workers. I’d like to be able to communicate in both directions. Free is nice but willing to pay a one time fee, but not subscription.
Any recommendations?

CalDAV is pretty much an open standard and is used by practically all calendar apps that matter.

Google calendar should be a popular standard that works reasonably well. Pretty much everyone has a Google account these days. There are a lot more privacy concoous choices out there but at its base Google Calander should be good enough for your needs?

1 Like

I think you’ll like the CalDAV calendar. It’s a simple, minimalistic scheduling tool. You can create as many calendars with task cards as you want, set up notifications, and connect colleagues and friends to work together. I think it’s perfect for your activities. At work, we actively use such a calendar because it is convenient and practical. I also have a personal desktop calendar because I don’t get confused, and I can only see my business. So I have march calendar printouts in advance. Sometimes there’s a difficult schedule, but we’re always prepared for it.