Android Data Recovery in Bootloop (xiaomi Y2) OS Corrupt + Bootloader locked. Any Solution

RECOVER DATA FROM BOOTLOOP ANDROID

Yesterday my phone redmi Y2 working fine. suddenly it hang and when I restarted it, It is in bootloop. Now whenever I turn it on it stuck at Redmi logo. Now I can only access the FASTBOOT mode and recovery options (wipe all data, connect with mi assitant, reboot). Now the issue is how to recover my important data from it. Please help me in recovering back my data I haven’t taken any local or cloud storage backup.
If you have any solution please reply to this thread.

@HimTortons , dude I know its 5 years later but if you remember anything out of it any software or anything, even a small hint will be appreciated. You are my only hope. Only tell me how did you done that.

I honestly cannot remember what I did all those years ago, however there might be one thing you could try:

I would advise you to try said Mi Assistant (IIRC that was a software suite for Windows). You will probably have to download and start it, connect your phone to your Computer and then press the “Connect with Mi Assistant” option.
If there’s any way to back up your data, it should be in there.

If that doesn’t work, I would still try to connect your phone to your computer and see if you can access the phone’s filesystem from your computer

no these two options aren’t working.

Thanks for replying

If you can boot into fastboot, you should be able to boot into recovery as well.

In recovery, you should have access to the data using adb… unless it’s been encrypted.

If the recovery stored on flash of the phone doesn’t work, maybe you can boot your own (just pass the files to fastboot command)

I think your data was permanently deleted because
It happened to me days ago!