• Command & Conquer Ultimate Collection—$15
  • Hitman: Absolution—$15
  • Saints Row: The Third Full Package—$25
  • Assassin’s Creed 3—$35
  • Assassin’s Creed 3 Deluxe Edition—$56
  • Darksiders 2—$18
  • Dead Island GOTY Edition—$10
  • Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City—$25

Considering it's EA, they're doing a pretty damn good job.

Still won't get me to install Origin ever.

I think im the Only person whos never really had a problem with Origin, Or maybe its just a bunch of cry babys who dont like EA... who knows, But all i can say its that there was no way in hell i was passing up that deal for Crysis 3

thought saints row 3 was THQ?

*edit: oh you origin

Yeah, I put up a similar thread about this earlier. EA even gave me a free game since I had bought Sim City, which they pretty much fucked up on launch day. I got Dead Space 3 for free and Crysis 3 for $30.

I don't really have a problem with Origin. It seems like they've gotten all the glitches ironed out of it (which were pretty minor to begin with anyway), and now prices are actually reasonable.

Might just buy crysis3 and bf3... but no EA belongs in a ditch.

Well you can pretty much choose between Activision or EA. Pick your poison, because they own just about everything.

EA just needs to stop screwing the customer with day one DLC and DRM!

I'd rather pick anything published through steam, valve gets a cut and i can live with the DRM.

Other than that i really only regularly play indie/f2p games, and if i'm buying something consle exclusive i make sure to buy used.

CAPITALISM HOOOOOOO

i think ill hold out on picking a poison and see if Rainbow 6 will be any good. i hope they don't throw us under the bus with DRM

I have never had a single problem with Origin. But the amount of time I have spent on the application compared to Steam, is making my opinion more or less irrelevant :P

BUT. I've never had a single bad experience with Origin. That matters to me.

it took steam many years to become as good as it is.  I havn't had any trouble with origin.  Inferior to steam yes,  but still its not bad.  EA as a business model however,  has been greedy to say the least.