AMD Vega 64 problem with OpenCL on the linux

Hello, I have problem with detecting cards in OpenCL. I have installed latest Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS with proprietary driver amdgpu-pro-17.50-543815. Original proprietary OpenCL detect only one graphic card instead of 6. Where can be problem? One important thing is lspci show all cards and kernel also map all cards into /sys/class/drm. Please help me.

@t0ki

What kernel are you running. If you are on 4.15, then you may want to consider running your Vegas using the Open Source driver and ensure that you are running the hybrid Stack to use the AMDGPU-PRO OpenCL driver. If you are feeling even more adventurous, you may be able to forego the AMDGPU-Pro driver and use straight ROCm for OpenCL support.
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AMDGPU#AMDGPU_PRO

Are you trying to mine with those things? if so, there are some guides here and on Phoronix that may be able to point you in the right direction. Honestly, Ubuntu may be your problem.

I did some tests with the same installation on different mother board, which one has PCIe 16x and on that mother board OpenCl detect all cards. I have raisers with power supply. Maybe is problem outside drivers. What do you think about that?

Are you splitting that x16 lane with the riser to x8 for each card on the new mother board?

IF you are splitting the lanes, it is possible that the original mother board cannot tolerate the noise that the riser introduces. Or maybe the original motherboard is not using x16 in the slot that you think that it is?

Also, are you running PCIe 3.0 or 4.0?

Hi all, I have fixed that issue with using new kernel 4.17.