AMD Ryzen R7 5800x

So AMD.com had them available and so I purchased one Tuesday and received it today.

Was bummed that the 5600x + 5900x and 5950x were still out of stock :frowning:

Who knows, maybe by this time next year GPU’s will be readily available haha :stuck_out_tongue:

I got a 5800x as well without much issue. Seems to be one of the few that’s usually instock. Been serving me well thus far :>

Very nice, just ordered some more Thermal Grizzley Konductanaut from Amazon, should be here on Sunday or Monday.

Not like I really needed this CPU as I’m only upgrading from a 3800x but hey I will be recycling the older CPU to an upgrade to my fathers computer, he is still rocking an older FX 8350 CPU.

I’m basically doing the same with my 3700x. He wants a dedicated racing PC, but would need to make the frame/seat first :stuck_out_tongue:

As in a full F1 type cockpit with the steering wheel and pedals ?

A fellow PoorDozer user. I am still on an FX-6300 looking to go full 5950 but cannot get parts at a reasonable price.

Looking to get a 5950 as I ended up getting a 3090 thinking it’ll be ok with a 2700X for now but seeing everything sell out like it is kinda rough.

Doubt I’ll be able to get this CPU till end of year if things keep up as they are.

“Don’t go calling it old- and it still has ‘instructions’ I need!?”

Well the term OLD is relative to one’s vernacular :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.