AMD Motherboards

I have an AMD FX-4350 cpu in an MSI 990FXA-GD80V2 motherboard. Recently a friend of mine has decided to build his own pc and use the AMD FX-6300 cpu. Since he is on a budget I offered to give him my motherboard for $100. I started looking online for a new motherboard and have to come to perhaps a stupid conclusion I could be completely wrong but it feels as though intel is favored over amd. It appears that the last AMD motherboard was just the 990fx and that was it, again i could be completely wrong. So my question is, will there be a new lineup of AMD motherboards in the near future???

Not for AM3+, rumor is they are getting rid of the FX lineup and make APU's exclusively . In fact they just released the new A88X chipset for the upcoming FM2+ kaviri APU's. There was a semi-recent refresh of AMD boards when piledriver came out but that's about it for AM3+.

ya the 990fx is the best you can get for am3 there are higher end boards like the asus republic of gamers boards but thats about it for the FX cpu's

That are all rumours, in my opinnion AMD is not gonne drop theire FX line, if they wanne stay in the market, then they need to stay with theire FX line, because apu´s aren´t powerfull enough. the only question is, will amd stay with am3+ or will they go to am4+ with a new chipset thats something we dont know. i personaly think that the new upcomming  excavator FX cpu´s will be the last line of cpu´s that gonne be released on socket am3+ but i realy hope that motherboard manufacturers come with new boards then,

That are all rumours, in my opinnion AMD is not gonne drop theire FX line, if they wanne stay in the market, then they need to stay with theire FX line, because apu´s aren´t powerfull enough. the only question is, will amd stay with am3+ or will they go to am4+ with a new chipset thats something we dont know. i personaly think that the new upcomming  excavator FX cpu´s will be the last line of cpu´s that gonne be released on socket am3+ but i realy hope that motherboard manufacturers come with new boards then.

Would be cool if manufacturers like msi and asus standup and go to work. i realy like to see a croshair VI or a Msi 990FX Mpower. The problem is that intel comes with a new platform every 2 years, so motherboard manufacturers keep on making new boards. AMD stays for years with the same platform, so its less interesting for manufacturers.