AMD FX-9590 Going to buy

@pizzahontas same here i also have NH-D14 my processor is OC to 4.1 without turbo mode and it runs on 17C when gaming hard games 35C. But im lenig more to 9370 or FX-8370 because i'm scared that i can run is some problems on intence reders sand stuff whit 9590.

Will probably go whit FX-8370 i think

1 Like

Buy it I wanna see pc grease smoke come out of that D14's fins. IF your're gonna go for 8370 go for 8350 for under $120 if you can find them, not much of a difference considering you'll get same preformance if you get them under water. Heck even 8320 for under $100 would be alot nicer.

@LordXenu FX-8370-219 € FX-8350-195 € in our country so its no difference for performance if you ask me and water coiling is expensive end takes a lot of time ad coiling so it is not worth if you ask me.

Watercooling, unless you are going 240/280 AIO or custom loop, is just not worth it IMO. A D14 outperforms or is on par with many 120/140 AIO water coolers out there. Additionally, the argument that it'll interfere with RAM is stupid imo (unless of course you already have high profile RAM) because there is no noticable difference, at least in my research, between high and low profile RAM. I prefer air over AIO because it's quieter, looks better imo, and lasts literally forever (albeit with some fan swapping of course).

2 Likes

Get an 8370e and change the power delivery. Overclock it and you have a 9590.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear the expensive price tag. Yea it's dirt cheap here, cuz everbody is moving away from FX chips to I7s and xeons. And those who haven't are waiting for the next iterations of AMD & Intel chips before they make an updgrade.

I have a 9590 and am running it with a $50 air cooler. no problems as long as you don't plan on using it 24/7 at 100% load. I have done some heavy lifting CPU work and got all cores to 100 percent for a few hours and it got quite hot (~65C) but had no problem.

1 Like