AMD FX 9370 Gaming Vids?

"heat output and performance"  aka overclocking 

"This is not philosophy time" Its not philosophy its Fact, in fact all FX Piledriver cpus are from the same wafer, and are binned based on defects and achievable maximum clock speed.

So what we are saying is go find a video that is a 8350 @ your clock speed. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=8350+4.4+ghz+gameplay  

Your right it is fruitless to explain it to me.So how about just giving me links so i can get videos of actual game play of different games out of my Google circle?You see.It is one thing to try to explain to a person something is the same.But if i explained to you how different each processor is to you would you take every word of mouth i would say as fact?

So trying to tell a person something is the same when obviously testing both you could see scores do not match at all in every field does not mean that person is going to believe it.Nor would they want to hear about it 4 to 5 times.Like some crazy fanboy trying to tell you something is the same or better than another.You would not care nor would you want to hear it now would you?

You would rather stick to the purpose you made your post.Just gathering video links of what some gamers have experienced using their processors on their verity of different motherboards.You see that is called research.Now apparently the posters do not get that.Showing benchmarks shows what?That you believe every benchmark are 100% accurate every single time?Do you believe benchmarks are 100% accurate every time you see them?

You do not know what kind of Memory was used.What graphics driver or what graphics card was in the system,or computer case,fans fan speeds,or even the basic what type of motherboard or temperatures you were getting when it was used before benchmarking.Now you take this info to a district manager he would laugh his head off while telling you to get out of his office.

You see the importance is in seeing for yourself.An by the way.Jaystwocents is worthless.He does not actually provide any real info.When given information he claims he did the data mining.Which he didn't.You tell him important news.Or he is wrong.He bans you from his page.That's why so many people thumbs down his page.So yeah.I`m gonna ignore those 3 guys trying to force feed me data an find out for myself.Thanks.

both cpu´s are philedriver (vishera) both have totaly the same architecture, both cpu are the same. the 9xxx are only higher binded, higher clocked cpu´s.

p.s dont start a flame war to eachother, otherwise i will lock the thread!

Grtz Angel ☺

Benchmarks from Elrick

http://www.techoftomorrow.com/2013/pc/amd-fx-9590-centurion-5ghz-cpu-benchmarks-leak/

And also i did a hit on youtube and found tons of FX9370 gaming vids like BF4. So it shouldn´t be that hard to find.

Yes but i cannot access them while in MY Google Circle.I am trying to make that clear.OK i guess i`ll explain this.What a Google Circle is.

A Google Circle means someone who thinks they are getting tons of videos an data are in fact only allowed by Google to see only what they allow via their search engine.So when someone does a search like this.In Google Videos.Or YouTube Search.

Fx 9370

They only get videos Google allows.Because they are in one circle.So you add more.

FX 9370 Gaming.

The same videos show up.So you have to be specific.

FX 9370 Gaming Crisis 3

Or

FX 9370 Assassins creed 3

You then get access out of one Google Circle into someone elses.What the Circle is doing is limiting any an all other information.If you did this search an you get the same video over an over again an they do not seem to go any higher in Hit per viewer.That search is locked.1000s of people could watch it.The scores do not go up on views.

Knowing this you can determine if you are in a Google Circle.So to get out of this circle you need to connect servers.so they cannot lock you in.That is what i need.Not now nor will i ever need benchmarks.

Reason why is i get far more performance than other benchmarks i ever read.So i never believe that or graphs an bars nor would I request them videos showing benchmarks an graphs are all the same an are not helpful at all.Thank you.An i did not start a flame war.I made a simple request and it has been ignored the entire post.

?_?

They only get videos Google allows.Because they are in one circle.So you add more.

FX 9370 Gaming.

The same videos show up.So you have to be specific.

FX 9370 Gaming Crisis 3

You mean keywords?

This "google circle" thing is a unknown concept to me. Does anyone know if their is a video setting to only pull from circles or something I looked but i couldn't find one.

Wasn't google circle part of google+ or something?

it still is but I didn't know and don't think that it effects youtube.

Circles is a social media thing and it shouldn't have any effect on youtube plus if circles was a problem couldn't you just log out of G+ and just view the videos anonymously? 

Ya, and even if that doesn't work and its the isp's doing VPN?

So he is asking for build logs with the FX 9370? I think?

Alright time for another explanation.If you have looked up what is a Google circle by now you know it is related to Google plus.Well here is what was changed.Google owns YouTube.Google decided to change the way YouTube searches work.So they can monitor each search more efficiently for Terrorist activities as they say.

So rather than a wide search system you only get what YouTube allows you to see.Thus putting everyone in their Google Plus circle.Bit by bit they started scrunching up videos into playlist of the same name.So you can do searches on something like Sunflower Seed Oil.They say OK we put that under Toxic or Benefit or food playlist.

So when you go to YouTube an do a search on Sunflower Seed Oil you will get only a list of what that is.The YouTube Circle is labeled [Filter].

Run this test.Do that search for Sunflower seed Oil.Now Set it too [upload date].

You will see a series of Playlist.When you do a search.That is where they put you.In one of those Playlist.Which is refereed to YOUR circle.By setting your search to Upload date you got out of some of the circles.Every time you do a search your automatically put in a circle to only show what they want you to see.That is the Google+ search system.Implemented this with all Google Functions.Note this is targeted to YOU.So they announced you can get out of your circle by entering someone else Circle.

But the argument came down to how are we suppose to get to someone else's circle if we cant get out of our own or have no information of other channels.The conversations was abandoned at that point.Because you cant.Unless you know someones channel on YouTube you cant get out.This is why video sharing is so important.So the smart thing to do is to share videos to get out of each others circle in into others.Bye.

You need to upgrade that HD6870 before thinking of wasteing money on a FX 9370.

Upgradeing your video card is going to get you a huge fps increse increase over a expencive pree oced FX 8320...

Bit by bit they started scrunching up videos into playlist of the same name.So you can do searches on something like Sunflower Seed Oil.They say OK we put that under Toxic or Benefit or food playlist.

These playlist are created by users, and show up under upload date because they were recently updated. If you do a search for 9370 and filter by upload date you will get the same videos regardless of if they were or were not in my circle. If this circle thing was working how you say it is working the  Sunflower seed Oil search would not work at all because non of those channels are relevant to me or in my google+ circles

Youtube by default sorts things by relevance, so tags and possibly your viewing history but it doesn't omit results because of google+ circles.

He already owns the 9370, he mentioned so in another thread.

Okay. One. Warsun99. The 9 series is the EXACT SAME as the 8 series. Just overclocked. Everyone is telling you that.

Listen to them. Or is everyone here just so dumb that they are all misinforming you? I doubt it.

Second of all. Google owns Youtube. You know what happens when you search for a term in youtube? It searches the freaking term. it has nothing to do with google+. It doesnt just search in some "circle".

Don't come here, asking for assistance, then turn the assistance away and imply that everyone is ignorant.

Either take the answer, or leave it. That is up to you. But don't continue to argue with EVERYONE that has told you correct information.

If you continue to argue, and tell users that they don't know what they are talking about, and implying that everyone in this thread is ignorant about something as simple as youtube, I will lock the thread, and you can seek assistance from a group of people less idiotic than we are ;).

Warsun99

do you know what makes a cpu faster than another?

its a lot of things, transistor count, L2/L3 cache sizes, the memory controller which also affects the L3 speed, the instruction sets like SSE

Even the physical distance of how long the transistors are, the manufactuaring process affects the speed, the bus clock and the multiplier

now tell me how many of those things are different from a 8350 and 9370

from what I can tell the only thing different is the name and the stock multiplier, and stock voltage, which makes it an overclocked version of the 8350 from the factory, hence factory overclocked

Okay. One. Warsun99. The 9 series is the EXACT SAME as the 8 series. Just overclocked. Everyone is telling you that.

Listen to them. Or is everyone here just so dumb that they are all misinforming you? I doubt it.

Is that the point of my post?

No?

An i do not care?

No.An by no means did i ask for information referring to that subject an trying to convince me to believe it is contradiction to my original post.

I didn't ask for people to spam the page on that unimportant subject.So they are trolling the post.An you threatening me is inappropriate for arguing because at what point in any of my post was it about the 8350?

Is that the primary point of the page title?This is for the 9370.Meaning they trolled you.I've been on World of Warcraft forum enough to spot an Redirect subject post Troll enough times to spot one.You can argue with them about the 8350 being similar to 9370 on your own pages.Not mine,thank you very much sir.

Don't come here, asking for assistance, then turn the assistance away and imply that everyone is ignorant.

What did I ask for in my title an starting post? Now.....How much of that is page one?That whole page is full of trolling.None of it was helpful to the point of the original post.I even tried to explain it was not important if the 8350 or 9370 are the same.i made that clear.Where did i get assistance?Just a page of video links was all i asked.How much of that was trolling,ignorance then swearing at me?Even by your own staff.I don't care about the 8350.I don't

Either take the answer, or leave it. That is up to you. But don't continue to argue with EVERYONE that has told you correct information.

#fb0803 ;">If you continue to argue, and tell users that they don't know what they are talking about, and implying that everyone in this thread is ignorant about something as simple as youtube, I will lock the thread, and you can seek assistance from a group of people less idiotic than we are ;).

#fb0803;">I already said goodbye.I heard you and your staff threaten.I just wish you read the thread before posting that.

just some google (youtube) hits then. Since it seems that its very hard for "op" just to type FX9370 on youtube. There are tons of video´s to find about this cpu with diffrent gpu´s and diffrent games. Go and search your self!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgrAP2_GfOo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBfA47RbEHs

If you cannot view the links that get posted, then don't blame us. Also you say that you don´t care about the FX8350, but if we state that they are all the same cpu´s, then you claim that we are all wrong, in my opinnion you are speaking against your self at this.

I would say just chance your attitude. If you cannot react normaly then i will lock the thread like i said before!. We are all here to help and give you some tips.

I dont tollerate flame/spoil war´s

Is that the point of my post?

No?

An i do not care?

Doesn't matter. Don't come here and suggest that are users are idiotic when you can't even for proper sentence structure.

So they are trolling the post.An you threatening me is inappropriate for arguing because at what point in any of my post was it about the 8350

You don't know what trolling is. You don't know what a 9370 is. And you telling the other users they are blatantly wrong is why I made my post. 

I've been on World of Warcraft forum enough to spot an Redirect subject post Troll enough times to spot one.You can argue with them about the 8350 being similar to 9370 on your own pages.Not mine

YOU are the one arguing? Everyone else stated a fact. YOU argued.

What did I ask for in my title an starting post? Now.....How much of that is page one?...None of it was helpful to the point of the original post....Where did i get assistance?Just a page of video links was all i asked

We told you what to search for. Users even posted video links for you. We told you to search youtube for "fx 9370" and you spout off some bullshit about google circles, again, insinuating that everyone here is dumb. 

You can't even use google correctly.

I even tried to explain it was not important if the 8350 or 9370 are the same.i made that clear.

No. You didn't. You argued that it was not the same.

How much of that was trolling,ignorance then swearing at me?

None of it was trolling, everything you posted was ignorance, and you're lucky there wasn't more swearing.

I already said goodbye.

Then there is no need for me to keep this thread open, is there? We are not here to google shit for you. We are not here for you to treat us like idiots. Learn to use youtube or google on your own. Like every other 10 year old knows how to do.