AMD FX 9370 Cooling Confusion

I recently built a new computer and although I was planning to get the FX 8350 I ended up getting the 9370 because it was on sale for the same price. I knew it needed some sort of liquid cooling for so I took a Cooler master seidon 120m (with an added fan for a push/pull configuration) from a previous build. I would run idle temps at around 27-30C and after running some stress tests with prime95 the temps would jump pretty quickly to 70C and then slowly but surely go higher and higher (usually I would stop the tests once the temps got close to 80C). All these temps being from the CPUTIN in hwmonitor (which after comparing to Aida64 temps and my motherboards measured cpu temps to be an accurate measurement for the heat). All of this leads me to my first question which is about my cpus tjmax. Some places I read it was 62C and others said 70C, but is this temp limit being applied to that overall CPUTIN temp? or my core temp? Also, after some research I began finding that the measurement of heat for the high end fx processors cores to be off (Coretemp shows the cores idle usually from 0-6C) due to some amd dedicated measurement for the heat (someone said the temp scale they use goes from 0-255 or something weird like that, this is where the confusion starts to set in) and these core temp measurements couldn't be read properly by programs for this reason. My overall question is what does the tjmax apply to, is this CPUTIN an accurate measurement for the heat, and will I need to upgrade to an h100i or simlilar cooler to maintain good temps?

Before anyone asks, YES I used thermal paste (arctic silver with the dot method), I'v re-installed the heatsink twice because I thought maybe it wasn't seated right the first time to no avail, and my airflow is 2x140mm front intake fans to a top exhaust 120mm fan and the push/pull radiator in the top back corner as an exhaust. 

These are my computers specs.

• AMD FX 9370 @4.4GHz (4.7GHz Turbo)
  • Asrock 990FX Extreme9
  • 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Memory @1600MHz
  • XFX Radeon HD 7870 Core Edition
  • Kingston HyperX 3K 120 GB
  • WD Blue 500 GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive
  • WD Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive
  • Corsair RM750 PSU
  • Fractal Design Define R4, Black Pearl
  • Cooler Master Seidon 120M Liquid cooling CPU Heatsink (Push/Pull setup)

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me out. I'm new to these forums so go easy on me if I post this topic or anything included incorrectly in some way.

Get a longer water cooler or try to reapply your thermal paste.

I got a siedon 120m recently and I didn't find it better then a hyper 212 evo. You probably need to get a thicker longer all in one water cooler like an h100i or something like that.  

That's kind of disappointing because I wanted to avoid the extra hundred dollars and was hoping the seidon would do the trick, but if an h100i is the route I have to take I guess I'll have to get it. I did read that some people got the seidon 120m to perform very well with their OC'd 8350 but it doesn't look like I'll be that lucky.