Amd cpu 7950 issue Curve optimizing issue

So I am running into some issues. Set Curve Optimizing to -10 for each core. I have been using superpi testing each core(Set affinity). I have worked though each core current on core 13(if you start from 0). Would their be a issue machine running that back to back. I have it curve knocked back 6 still failling. Machine pass ever other cpu test I though at it. Even runs intel burn test. But would like it 100% reliable. Let me know if I am overlooking something or tips? Running cooler master illusion ml 360 cpu is at 46c durning testing. Remember only running one core at time.

Update
If I reset the bios the machine is will pass the test. I can also put the setting back in rerun the test then the that core pass. I still can not go from core to core run the test some run around the 10 core tested. Things start failing. The only way to correct is to reset the bios. Then it fine. Any insite would be welcomed. Board is using latest Gigabyte board x670e chipset. If run intel burn test on each core the same thing happens.

You have an x570e board running a 7950X???

Sorry x670e. Machine will run with power curve for while then 3 hours. Then after that it stops. Running it stock setting it runs fine

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.