AMD A4-5300 bottleneck for a gpu?

hey guys, first post on here :)

So last summer my girlfriend wanted a gaming pc built for 300$. I told her it was nearly impossible to get a good build with this amount of money. I did what I could and found an old gtx 260 from a friend. I told her that she would need to upgrade and that the pc I built was a temporary one. 

The cpu is an AMD A4-5300, I was wondering if it is a bottleneck for her system. She is the type who does 1 thing at a time, it's either playing a game or browsing the web. So I did not go for more than 2 cores because I doubted she needed more. She's planning to upgrade to a Gtx 650 ti and I want to be sure her cpu wont bottleneck that card. 

Granted, if it does, what cpu would you recomend that wont empty out our pockets.

Thanks in advance

-dontplaywithscissorz

Considering the budget, I would look into an 7xxx AMD card. AMD's Mantle is coming out and the advantage of low level API would have a considerable effect on games optimized for it.

I want to say no for the most part on a bottleneck. That is also if things are reasonable for the hardware, 1080p low medium, 720p medium with some highs.

if you wished to replace then i would recommend this.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/amd-cpu-ad760kwohlbox

That A4-5300 is definitely going to struggle on many of the newer games out there. While the 650 ti is a pretty decent low-end card, the A4 might hold it back.

If you're still on a tight budget, you may want to look into a better APU setup like the A8-5600k. The iGPU on that should be enough to run newer games on low/medium at 720p. If you go that route, make sure you have at bare minimum 4gigs of 1866 ram. 

Otherwise, I agree with tmlhalo, look into the 750/760k CPU's to pair with that GT 650 ti.

Hey guy's, Thanks for the reply. I will definitely look into a 760k and thanks on the advice for the 7xxx card.From what I see a budget of 200$ would suffices for both and it is reasonable as an upgrade.

Again, thank you very much :)