AMA - kewldude007

no comment on the 3d thread I see

What are your favorite threads to read, or want more of?

1 Like

Would you buy AMD?

I’d buy AMD.

3 Likes

lol woops

Not outside of posting things I get from my YT subscriptions. I print things occasionally but posting that is not what I want in there

last print was suppressor tools

I bought a RX 480 at microcenter the day it launched, if my 4790k were to magically die yes I would go ryzen, staying green with GPU however

3 Likes

build logs of things that are not computers

I want more philanthropy

2 Likes

yes… we need this

explain

more giveaways, I dont feel like hosting them anymore

2 Likes

If you could have lived in any time, what time would that have been?

Similarly, what career, trade, or job would you have held in said time?

1 Like

Favorite gun manufacturer?

Favorite gun?

Favorite knife?

1 Like

2016 is by far my favorite year for multiple reasons but essentially right now, certainly not in the past, at any point.

Machinist. 50 years ago, machinist. 50 years from now, machinist.

Note that this is what I would have not what I want. I want to be a prototype technician like I was from 2016-2018, best two years ever.

2 Likes

Going strictly brands I have experience.

Glock

AR15, specifically? my dad made a really lightweight build which I far prefer to what I have now.

Zero Tolerance 0450CF

2 Likes

Most reliable tool you own/have owned?

leatherman wave

as far as power tools by far my dewalt 20v max drill motor, the batteries have survived 8 winters in garages and still has wrist breaking torque

1 Like

Why were you on the news?

1 Like

Do you think star citizen will ever be relevant or niche like eve

relevant to whom? its too time intensive to be popular like a battle royale, its relevant to over 2 million backers so far :man_shrugging:

niche compared to aforementioned royale

Doesn’t need to reach pubg/LoL levers to be not niche, just more active users and actually complete. There were a lot of backers cuz they sold what people wanted, never delivered as they kept making it bigger. I know a bunch or people were not happy

I expect beta persistent universe and the beginning episode of S42 in 2020

2 Likes

What alcoholic drinks have you tried? Do your parents drink or just special occasions?

Mikes hard lemonade, when I turned 21 I had a six beer sampler platter, didnt like any of them, and lime and strawberry ritas

thats it, still only get Sprite or Mountain Dew at restaurants