All sound stops, websites crashes when i take my headset off. GHOSTLY

I have a very very weird problem with my Beyerdynamic Qpad Qh1339 headset. Its almost ghostly...

I have alredy had it replaced once but the problem is still here. It appears on multiple computers and not only at home.

Problem: 

lets say if im listening to music on soundcloud, i take my headset off and the music stops, the soundtrack on the website stops and starts a loading icon as if my internet dropped. The only way to get the website to work again is to reload the page.

Lets say im playing a game. i take my headset off and all sound in the game stops until i reload the game.

Its almost as if there is a sensor in my headset that reacts to being specificly taken off my head.
I can shake the headse and move it aroundt all i want but the only way to make the sound stop is to take the headset off.

This problem happens periodicaly, as in happens often for a week+ then its fine for a week+
I have bought the kingston hyper x headset to use for the week it usualy happens as it only happens with the qpad qh1339 headset

im completly weirded out by this... i have no idea whats going on 

Windows 7?

Which system do you have? 

Windows 7 has a common issues with memory leaking audiodg.exe this is causing similar issues as you describe.

Especialy systems with a realtek lan chip, seem to suffer from this. its called DPC latency. I have a similar issue, with my FX8350 and Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 mobo, and try to solve this for allmost 2 years with no luck. I did a latency test, with playing audio in winamp and monitored it with a program called latencymon, i had allot of spikes in the reds, and then latency mon, gave me an error caused by the lan chip most likely, because wenn i disable the lan chip, i did not had any lag spikes anymore.

So i assume you have a similar problem.

Windows 8,1

Currently trying to solve the problem over at http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/252946-all-sound-stops-websites-crashes-when-i-take-my-headset-off-super-weird-problem/

You have your headset connected to the onboard soundcard of your Asus crosshair V Formula Z mobo?

Edit: i saw on LTT, that you have reinstalled windows, and it seem to work now?

I linked an article about DPC latency on your LTT thread by the way. lol ☺

http://maxedtech.com/the-case-of-dpc-latency/

Yes and yes :p

Fingers crossed i hope that solved your issue.

Mines is not solved lol. But i know my problem is related to Windows 7 mainaly.