Ajit Pai wants you to pay $225 to file a complaint

It’s a front for a major drug operation.

Aji Pai was just the scapegoat. @FaunCB is El Jefe

2 Likes

If I’m going to have kids I’m going 100%

Plus it always sounded fun.

I shall import RISC based cocainum and make everyone play TF2

It sounds like your One-for-All quirk is either going 0% or 100%. You need training.

Atm I’d do that with kids because I’m 24 and that part of my brain that rationalizes decisions of something like a family core isn’t developed yet.

Somyeah, its 0 or 100. Should be that way anyways. If you have kids take care of them. If you have an orphanege run itmproperly. In both cases anythingmless that 100% and you’re an asshole.

Anyways ajit pai should stop being a smug cunt and take his job seriously.

Also secondary comment. We ruined the ability to informally complain about our ISP’s. Now we have to make real court cases and actually get work done.

Do your job as a citizen. Don’t be a whiny cunt.

More bad news for Net Neutrality :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The article states that they probably are going to just ignore them.

Also as far as the threats to his family, they are likely not legit and anyway, I have no sympathy. He knew that there was next to zero public support for his decisions, and he has demonstrated that he sees the public as a bunch of idiots per his smug, cancer videos he released. He deserves a bit of stress.

There’s that word again :grin:

They’re supposed to respond within 30 days. If that stops happening, I think more rabble rousing will be necessary, maybe.

Regarding the threats to his family, someone was arrested recently, I believe.

I’m sorry to hear that. I don’t think anyone deserves to have their livelihood or well being threatened because people are upset about something that may or may not happen.

Anyway, we can add this to the agree to disagree file for AdminDev… Oh… That one’s full? Order another one. From Amazon please :grin:

You never take threats on your life and anyone elses life lightly.

Just because you dont like the decision he made does not justify the threats on his life or his familys life

1 Like

The threats came a long time ago, nothing to do with him deciding not to have his office review informal complaints.

I think someone of such high rank ought to have the sense to weigh the repercussions of their actions.

Example, If I knew I was going to piss off an entire nation, I would expect backlash.

i think $5 would be ok, but FCC would actually have to respond to your request.

1 Like

A long time ago?

If a fraction of that article is true (including someone commiting suicide because of fraking Net Neutrality??? Come on) we have bigger issues than Net Neutrality rules.

Also, he didn’t piss off an entire nation. There were some that supported overturning, and some that support 0 government involvement at all.

1 Like

but did he actually tried to kill his kids ?

That’s not how assault works in the United States. If I say “I’m going to kill your family”, you don’t wait until after I’ve done it to worry about it.

Can’t tell if you guys are serious or trolling :thinking:

In Texas, that statement calls for lethal force.

2 Likes

I am trolling death threats are a serious thing and I know I should not joke about it but man it sounded fun :smiley:

1 Like

when people have lethal force, threats like that have to be consider as a real thing.

But for jury, and for legal world; it begs a question if its so offensive -wrong- to people that they would be willing to kill.

Have you seen the left lately?

Oh wait, you are the left.

@anon79053375 That’s a Variety article. They’re no friend to Pai, so if they’re reporting on it, it’s probably big enough that they can’t selectively ignore it.

I’ve had death threats from the left over my opinion on enforcing border laws. Not to change the subject, but a worrying amount of people on the left have started to really get a bit polarized and extreme about their politics.

We really need to take a step back and think about what’s important. Maybe if everyone calmed down for a bit, we could start to be friendly to each other again, or at least respectful.

Go watch debates from the 60s and 70s. They were completely different. There was an exchange of ideas and a polite disagreement. Can’t we go back to those days?

3 Likes

i doubt its possible when certain leaders tend to fail to show they are listing to all people. Not just specifically their side. Its been going on for a long time, even in 60-70’s. The lack of acknowledgement of others opinions, but opinions not a facts - as certain social groups go today.

Media is at fault here, as they are the ones doing polarizing, and fueling - since its business for them - even though its also thing that eventually killing them, they follow this path to their salty end.

People stopped being polite after media confronts people whom would have polite conversation with people who would prefer to not.

The right said that during Obama and Clinton, the left said that during Trump and Bush.

You can’t satisfy everyone, and the President is a partisan leader.

Oh yeah, absolutely. I really do hope to see the mainstream media go out. Not sure what will replace them though…

Isn’t that a bit depressing?