Advice on an AMD Build

Thanks again for all of your help guys.  Now I'm just playing the waiting game for all of the parts to show up.  I ended up going with the following:

-Fractal Design Arc XL

-FX-9590 Black Edition

-ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z

-2x MSI R9 290X Lightning

-Corsair H100i

-16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133 MHz

-EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W

-HGST 3TB 7200 RPM HDD

-Crucial MX100 256GB SSD

-A Pioneer blu-ray burner

Is there anything else that I'm missing, or am I pretty much good to go?

buy 2 r9 290x gpus. ur cpu wont bottleneck them. you can get 290x gpus for around 300 dollars well i can on ncix canada. you dont need to buy the higher end 290x gpus for more money there not worth it the cheapest ones are well worth the money.

An FX 8 core will in fact bottleneck a single 290X in cpu intensive games, especialy @1080p and even @1440p in some games.

BUt it depends on the game if its realy noticable or not.

But a dual 290X will definitely get bottlenecked like crazy by a FX 8 core cpu. Honnestly even a 4790K or 5960X at 4.5GHz will not be capable to reach 100% scaling at 1080p in cpu intensive games.

Cool. something else to keep in mind is the superior R/W speeds to Disk as well as the superior Network stack. Benchmarks have shown that downloading a file in Linux vs Windows, Linux has a generally faster download speed and overall network stack. That and Windows 8.1 vs Linux in a R/W test to the same disk has Linux coming out on top because the Linux EXT4 and BTRFS Filesystems are superior and have little to non-existent fragmentation.

Thanks again for all of the help, guys.  I really appreciate it.  I eventually got everything mostly stable after fighting through some driver issues.  Anyway, here are some pictures of the finished product.

That looks awesome, looking forward to your blog post comparing it to your Intel/Nvida build ;-)