Advice Needed on a £1750 Gaming PC build

Advice Needed 

My budget is £1750 ~ (although I would prefer to reduce the cost of the pc if possible) Within my budget I will need to include peripherals such as a mouse, keyboard and a monitor.

The PC will be used primarily for gaming (Star Citizen, battlefield 4 and Planetside 2 etc.) The aim is to run these games at maximum settings in 1440p at (at least 60 fps). I will also use this pc for light video editing and basic Photoshop use (although these aren't priorities).

I will be overclocking my cpu (using the asus overclocking on my motherboard) and graphics card (using ASUS gpu OC software).

For storage I won't be needing a lot as my current laptop is only 320gb and I'm quite good at conserving storage space (750gb should suffice) I'm prioritising the speed of my storage over capacity.

Please note I will also be getting the parts for as cheap as humanly possible (taken from the eBay bidding format "sold listings" to get accurate estimates of what the parts are selling for) so the prices may be significantly lower than retail.

The current parts I have chosen (not bought) are:

Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor - £120.00 

Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler - £50.00

Kingston HyperX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (older version) - £35.00

2x Samsung 840 EVO 750GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (for raid 0) - (£210.00 each) £420.00

Asus GeForce GTX 780 3GB DirectCU II Video Card (ideally I would like over 3gb) - £320.00

Phanteks Enthoo Series Primo Aluminium ATX Full Tower Case - £165.00

Corsair Enthusiast 850W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply (TX850M) - £64.00

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) - £30.00 

Asus PB278Q 27.0" 1440p IPS Monitor - £411.00

Corsair Vengeance K70 Wired Gaming Keyboard (Cherry MX red) - £70.00

Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser Mouse - £36.00

Totalling £1791.00

For more info on the specific parts I have them listed on: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8GDCZL

(please note it is an American site and they are listed as Dollars USD but I have changed the prices to Pounds BPS) 

I would appreciate it if anyone could help me in reducing the cost of the build (without compromising performance too much) or if anyone could suggest any better parts or refinements to the build (without too much of a price increase). I am very much open to any suggestions or opinions anyone has about the build as well. 

Thanks.

There's an option to change Pcpartpicker to the UK, by the way. Top right corner.

I think you're spending money in the wrong way. Let me make some adjustments and save you some money.

Oh, I didn't notice that. So what would you suggest changing? 

Don't get me wrong, it's a strong gaming build. Drop one of the SSDs, get a single 250GB. Trust me, it is plenty for the OS and some choice games. Most games will not receive enhanced performance benefits from an SSD, and really ought to be placed on a HDD. RAID 0 is beneficial for HDDs, but only produces marginal performance gains on SSDs.

You could bump the 780 up to a 780ti. You will not regret that decision. I use a 780 at 1440p. While it does an excellent job, the 780ti does provide a nice boost after some overclocking.

Build with many of your chosen components:

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/rm4tLk

Placed a higher quality power supply in there. Placed in the latest i5.

Build geared for performance and silence:

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/TVsHqs

I haven't placed your chosen peripherals or OS in either configuration. However, I have left £150-200 of headroom to cover those costs.

I don't think it is worth spending money on something like the Phanteks Enthoo case unless; 1. you have satisfied everything else 2. you're considering custom watercooling. It's far too expensive, and you can better allocate that money.

It's just different parts to consider, you don't have to take anything from what I have said. I do strongly advise buying into performance before you go nuts on expensive CPU coolers. The h100i isn't much better than many dual 140mm tower air coolers. Those expensive additions can be purchased later. Get the higher performing GPU first.

Same situation with SSDs. You can add a second, third, fourth, fifth at a later time. No need to purchase multiple SSDs before other considerations. 250GB is a lot for the OS and the few games that require it.