Advice for my 1st AMD Budget PC

I'm trying to stay under $600. I don't need SLI or Crossfire. My main concern is getting a good single slot PCIe AMD3+ board that will compliment the AMD FX 6300.  Any suggestions will be helpful.  Please refrain with the  Intel comments please.  My components so far are going to be:

ASRock 960GM/U3S3 FX AM3+ AMD 760G SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

AMD FX-6300 Vishera 3.5GHz (4.1GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95W Six-Core Desktop Processor

LOGISYS Computer MC3002GX 120mm Hydro CPU Cooler

CORSAIR Builder Series CX600 600W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

Mushkin Enhanced Redline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) 

ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM

Thermaltake Commander Series VN40006W2N White / Black SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Cannibalised WD 1TB hard drive running Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

radeon 7770 or 7850 have not decided on brand

I have the Asus Sabertooth 990FX motherboard and i really like it, good overclocking and extra features like lots of fan headers and such.

The only other thing i would reccomend is mabe the Cooler Master Hyper 212 plus CPU cooler,

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103065

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/IfbG

Best I could do for $600, replaced some of the parts in your build with higher quality ones, I did not include a DVD drive, I'm sure you can canniblise one or squeeze anouther $30 into your budget. 

I like that build. I just don't really plan on ever getting a second GPU.  My monitor is cheap and only has a  max resolution of 1366 X 768.  I just want a single slot PCIe mobo that has the power for the fx 6300. thanks.

Do you have any interest in overclocking? 

probably not as long as i can get the 1866 ram to run at optimum. maybe down the road and after I hand this PC off to my kids.  I just want to be able to play FC3, Deus Ex, bioshock etc at decent framrates. I choose the six core because I also run a DAW for music recording and want this to last at least 3 years.  It will be my first build from scratch so if I screwup its not going to hurt too much if it goes wrong.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/IfK2

If you insist on buying a cheap mobo, this will give you the best bang for your buck

That was one of the mobo's I was thinking of. I just wasn't sure if it could handle the 6300.  this has been very helpful especially that pcpartpicker.com.  Also I have friends that like the Saphire cards. I thought I would need a stronger PSU like a 650W but If 400-500 watts is all I need i might get trade the higher quality PSU over wattage. I'd prefer stable mid-rage componets to glitchy high end gameing stuff.  Of course in a perfect would I could build a $1800 Intel i7 PC but I prefer the benifits of being married too much.

if you not gonne oc then maybe the the asus M5A97evo r2.0 or ive you wanne oc the hell out of it ,then the Gigabyte GA-970 UD3 is better choice for mainboards

not the Asrock