Addicted to Destiny but need

Addicted to Destiny but need some people to play with on a regular basis so it is a little bit more fun. I'd love to be part of a clan if that is at all possible. I want to run stuff in coop and also raid. Right now I am in the 20s for my toon I use the most. Oh and I am playing on Xbox One. Finally while I don't like it much I can do a little PVP once in awhile but that definitely would not be my focus at all.

Right now I am addicted to Titallfall (only one on TS) and trying to OC on a cheap board.
Just wanted to at least give you one reply. Starting a thread that goes nowhere sucks....
Anyhow I hope someone here is into Destiny

1 Like

The shoooooting is so smooth! It's imo one of the best things about it. Sadly I'm on PS4, otherwise I'd of rebooted it back up and given it a twirl.

1 Like

I have it for PS4 and used to play it a lot and I really do mean a lot. I really want to go back to it but my PlayStation Plus expired and it said fuck that, I'm not paying £40 a year + whatever the Destiny expansions cost just to play that one game. It was the only online game I ever played on the PS4 and thought it wasn't worth the money and to be honest its been way over 6 months since I've even turned the PS4 on.

Apparently rumour has it that Destiny 2 is coming to PC so I'll have to wait for that to be released before I play Destiny again but this time I can use my keyboard and mouse instead of a controller.

1 Like