Add a spellchecker to the rich-text comments! It's Easy!

So, I was having a lazy day and so were my fingers on the forums.  I wanted to hit the I key but accidentally hit the O key, and now I look like a dumbass.

So I right-clicked the typing area, clicked on "Inspect Element" in Chrome, and saw this simple line of code:

<body id="tinymce" class="mceContentBody " onload="window.parent.tinyMCE.get('edit-body-und-0-value').onLoad.dispatch();" contenteditable="true" spellcheck="false" dir="ltr">

Notice the Bold type in the HTML above.  All you need to do to enable the the spellchecker is change that from spellcheck="false" to spellcheck="true", and that works fine for me.  If this is illegal to change the way I look at the line of code or something PLEASE let me know!!  

But really, it's that simple, so why can't somebody at the Tek headquarters change that from false to true?

And am I allowed to enable that spellchecker just for my personal viewing experience?

That's handy, I prefer to use a browser plugin though as I'm paranoid about spelling no matter where I go, haha.

I second the motion.

Just use a word proccessor like word or open office when you create forum posts.

and so it passed by a margin 

Nuuuuuuuuu!

I might get different Americanisms thrust at me.

True, this may cause "offense" to us Brits. 

Gramma joke......nailed it!!!