About to order $700 gaming PC, please help pl0x

Ordering my second PC ever, here are the parts. Please critisize me and the parts as much as possible, and make fun of them. If you think you can change anything to make it better, please go ahead.
My budget is $700 including shipping and tax. Keep in mind I live in Canada and shipping is really stupid here eh?

RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-530SS 530W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Power Supply - 49.99

AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor HDZ965FBGMBOX - $99.99

Athena Power CA-GSB01DA Black 0.8mm SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - OEM - $25.99

Seagate Barracuda ST31000524AS 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive - $79.99

MSI 970A-G46 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS - $83.99

HIS IceQ H787Q2G2M Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card - $229.99

Crucial Ballistix 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model BLE2KIT2G3D1869DE1TX0 - $29.99

Total = $600

Shipping = $32.27

Tax = $75.89

Total + tax + shipping = $708.16

If there is anything you would change, please let me know plx0xplxx0plx pl0x pl0x pl0x 

• PL0X

Really, just the Raidmax power supply. I'm unsure of the quality, and the power supply is one of the last things you want to skimp on, because if the power supply goes out, it can take other components with it, potentially the entire system. If you need more reasons, it's realatively inefficient (it's max efficiency is 80%, where as to quality power supplies are a minimum of 80% efficient at any given load), and features a dual-rail design, which means if you add some power hungry components (ex OC'd CPU, high end GPU), you may have to shuffle around wiring as to not overload a rail. If that happens, the entire system could shut off during use, or worse. This is precisely why singe-rail designs are preferable. 

Of course, it may be entirely possible that it's a perfectly good power supply, as the reviews suggest, but I'd personally would not use it. My favorite power budget power supply is the Rosewill Green Series 530w. I've had one for several years, and it's been good to me on my first complete build (well, not as much a complete build as a complete transformation). This was back when AMD was king of value, and finding a quad-core CPU under $100 was unheard of.

you right  buy a good 80+ certified power supply, i made the same mistake.

I build a cheaper cooler master GX lite 700Watt with no 80+ certification, and this power supply  beeps constandly when i going to play a game.

so it seems that 80 + certification is realy a must!

i have also a 7870 card.

i let test my psu  in the store i bought it,  there they put it in a system with a low range graffic card and then it didnt beep, but wenn they puted on a much heavier card like a 7870  then  he begans to beep :P

so if i was you dont save money on the power supply, but buy a good 80+ certified one :)

the cpu will bottleneck the GPU... 

Holy crap that tax is expensive.

Then you don't know what a bottleneck is.

That's crazy shipping! I think a 965 and 7850 is the best cpu/gpu power combo. You need a better PSU, I'd try for 8G of ram, and maybe fit an NZXT source 210. Try asnd find cheaper shipping though!@!! OUTLET PC has free shipping for over 100$ right now.

Fucking newegg shipping to hawaii is $90 for a everthing you need for a pc. That is why I have to use TigerDirect it is only $40.

Hi guys, thanks for all the awesome insane really nice good and beautiful responses. I saw someone mention that the phenom would bottleneck my gpu, would it bottleneck it?? 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/EzAX

Didn't you already make this thread?...

Powercolor's are scary. why no get the sapphire instead. I geuss if you need to save $30 but still.

No, not really. The guy is probably an Intel fanboy. The Phenom II is still a capable gaming CPU, especially for the money, and now that games are more effective at utilizing quad-cores, you should be fine. That's not accounting for overclocking either. 

But in the event that you run into a game that requires the latest and greatest 6 and 8 core CPU's, the AM3+ platform has upgrades, and steamroller should be rolling out later this year. Either way, it's not an issue.

Here is an excerpt from TomsHardware Best Gaming CPU's for the Money Jan'13

January Updates: 

Although it isn't yet live on the site, we just finished up the testing for our latest sub-$200 gaming CPU comparison. Without going into detail on our findings, we saw that, more than ever, today's games require a quad-core processor to realize their best performance. This shouldn't come as a revelation to anyone, but it does have a significant impact on our gaming CPU recommendations. We no longer plan to recommend dual-core chips like Intel's Pentium. Also, AMD's lower-priced quad-core models tend to look a little better

Pricing in Canada is a lot different than what pcpartpicker showed me :( I had to switch a few things around, mostly just downgraded the CPU.

Also freaking $90 taxes !!!!! 

I would really recommend upgrading your cpu in the future, but I think the phenom is going to do pretty dandily for now.

Yeah, I was planning to do that, may get the Bulldozer or the Steamdriver (don't know if it's actually called steamdriver but I remember the steam part) ... Thx

Chronologically Bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller, and Excavator are on AMD's roadmap. Obviously Bulldozer and Piledriver are out. Steamroller is due by the end of the year

Will steamroller be on AM3+ mobo's? And would a amd 970 chipset be good enough? Or would I need the 990FX chipset for steamroller? 

The only real differences between the 970 and 990 chipset is that 990 will run cards in SLI/xfire faster. Also, the 990 boards tend to have a better power phase for overclocking. 

Will I still be able to overclock on the 970? 

I also have no plans to crossfire anything, so im good /:

Steamroller should be rolling out on AM3+. A 970 chipset will work fine.