A tale of two Case Mods

Well my friends, it has been quite some time since I was into computer gaming, but the need for a new laptop sparked my interest again.

I needed something portable, yet gameable, so I purchased the ASUS G75vw "Bestbuy edition" (I call it that caus' every seller has a diffrent version hardware-wise). I LOVE this computer, but I needed something a bit more powerful, and I happen to have a computer graveyard in my basement, so I went rummaging for inspiration among the piles of parts. 

After finding an Antec 902 v3 case that I havent even used, I decided to build off of that. I told my friend, and he wants in on the computer gaming glory now that he just got a 60in HD tv that makes the 720p resolution and processing power of the xbox 360 look like total shit. So I found a *600 watt power supply and an old-ish Compaq Presario case to power his low-cost comp, and house it as well.

My Comp (planned for when I can aquire a job xD)-

Nickname: the "Artik" 902 v3

Processor: either the i7-3820 or 3770k

Mobo: either the ASUS Sabertooth x79 or z77 (depending on the processor)

Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1866mhz (4x 8gb)

Hard Drive(s): OCZ 120gb ssd boot, and WD Velociraptor 500gb 10k rpm :D

Graphics card: Geforce GTX 690

Cooling: mix of EKW and Koolance parts mostly. If it fits I plan to use the Phobya 200mm rad for that Antec "Big boy". Other than the Liquid cooled cpu, just air, as the 690 is only 4 inches away from the fan, so I just direct the 2nd GPU's heat out the front of the case.

Power: XFX PRO limited edition 1000watt full modular

Mods: Cutting the rack to accomidate the GTX 690, Liquid cooler mounting brackets, Paint job, cutouts for taming wires, (maybe) pop up disc drive, Wire sleeving with paracord.

Other components: AS OF YET UNKOWN

Friends Computer:

No nickname as of yet

Processor: i5-2500k

Mobo: ASUS P8H61-M (lol, it's less wide than the original compaq mobo that was intended for the case xD)

Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600mhz (2x 4gb)

Hard drive: Toshiba 1tb @ 7.2k rpm

Graphics card: EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti 2gb

Cooling: Air

Mods: Ports cut on the top to get air to the power supply, Paint job, and some other cosmetic mods

*Power: Thermaltake TR2 600watt

So, what do ya'll think?