A pc for college

Hi im nearly 16 and i am facing decisions on what im going to do when i leave school. I am currently thinking about doing an ICT Diploma level 3 and seeing if i could do a level maths alongside it. My question is what kind of pc would i need.

This is what i will be doing in my 2 years of study

YEAR 1

Communication & employability skills for IT, 
Computer systems, 
Communication technology, 
Information systems, 
Computer architecture, 
Digital graphics, 
Event driven programming, 
Organisational systems security, 
Computer animation, 

YEAR 2

Developing computer games, 
Data analysis & design, 
Client side customization of web pages, 
Mathematics for IT practitioners, 
Database design, 
Website production & management, 
Spreadsheet modelling, 
IT systems troubleshooting and repair, 
Interactive media authoring, 

• Budget. How much are you willing to spend? I am thinking of £1000, £1500 and £2000
  • Where do you live (what country),  and what currency do you use? UK £
  •   -Is there a retailer you prefer? No 
  • Do you need or already have peripherals? I have a smart TV as my monitor atm so probably
  • Do you overclock or want to get into overclocking? I will OC
  • Do you plan on going for custom watercooling now, or in the future? Yes
  • OS. Do you need a new one? Probably and a software package like office 365 or libre office is an option would probably buy from this (http://mskeystore.tictail.com/) (site down atm)

If you Game-

• What kind of settings do you like or what FPS do you want to play at? The best possible 
  • What resolution will you be playing at? //or would like to play at. 1440p
  • What kind of games do you like to play? No preference 

If you Render or Edit things-

• What application do you use to render? (very important) I might do i'm not to sure

If you don't have peripherals -

• What kind of keyboard do you prefer? Hopefully mechanical but it dm as long as its decent
  • What type of mouse-grip do you have? Primarily claw but it varies to my mood 
  • What size monitor are you looking for, and what resolution? I would probably say 24" and probably dual
Also should i do a raid config with the HD and what are the pros and cons of raid

This is all currently THEORETICAL but will help me dearly. The course would start in september if that is the option i choose.

(http://www.southstaffs.ac.uk/courses/information-technology/?courseid=QCF3IT&ml3=IT) :link to the webpage for the course.

wow im amazed no one posted anything, here you go 

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/h8rMD3

X99 is the maker platform and you sound like you could use the extra cores.

1440p monitors are expencive. if i were you id get 2x 1080p monitors, but thats up to you

i went with red, idk what your favorite color is so post it and i can make a revision. 

i am no keyboard and mouse expert so im going to leave that up to someone else in the forums.. 

For the OS, Linux. Especially if you are doing IT, Data Analysis, Networking, Programming etc.

I agree with grassyloki's build. Looks pretty much perfect for your needs. :)

Thanks ive only just checked because i thought the post was dead as for colour it really doesnt matter my mine stuff is black with a little blue but honestly it dm. Nice build btw i never considered the extra cores tbf but thanks for the response