Thanks everyone for the support. I should be ordering the parts tomorrow for the TR build, so not long now.
From here on in this project is henceforth called “Looking Glass”, which implements a “KVM FrameRelay”, or “KVMFR”.
So, here is the first official update of the current status of Looking Glass over the last week.
- Added the ability to maintain the aspect ratio of the desktop when stretched/resized.
- Enabled mipmapping of the stretched frame to enhance readability of down scaled screens.
- Added options to alter the client window behaviour on startup (x, y, width & height, borderless, non-resizeable).
- Added spice mouse input scaling for scaled windows.
CONTRIBUTORS file for all public contributions.
- Added option to disable client side vsync for ultra low latency but with the side effect of tearing.
- Added client FPS counter option
- Enabled support for dynamic vsync if the host hardware has support.
- Added option to retain the host cursor as a visual form of latency feedback.
- Re-wrote the frame passing code to better handle the shared memory.
- Implemented host side frame copy triggering to help avoid micro stutters due to clock skew.