A little teaser of what is to come :)

Setting up ivshmem as per the guide. ivshmem-test.exe is hanging on ā€œCheck events workā€, any ideas?

The guide never tells you to run ivshmem-test, that is for testing the driver during development.

1 Like

My mistake then I guessā€¦ By the way there are a couple of ā€œthen/thanā€ grammar issues in the guide.

Quite likely, my english skills are terrible :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll read through everything more carefully and make some fixes.

4 Likes

Thanks mate, appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@gnif Iā€™m not sure if this was said already; could LG be used to also run Adobe products seamlessly? Or is that out of the project scope?

as long as its within the integrated looking glass window and you have hardware acceleration then no reason it shouldnt

1 Like

Itā€™s something Iā€™ve done a (little) bit of testing on.

It works, not really much more to say.

6 Likes

sweet

I see that there is now a guide. I now know what mini project Iā€™ll be tackling in my downtime from work over the Christmas Holidays.

Thanks so much for getting that out there for us. If I find any issues / bugs, Iā€™ll check and report as needed.

4 Likes

If itā€™s an executable you have to run, Iā€™m hoping you can carry over some anti-cheat compatibility hooks from the OBS project. That code should be publicly available on Github.

3 Likes

Does looking glass come out tomorrow (14th in Australia) or the day after (14th in Americia)?

2 Likes

Sorry, forgot to mention this. We will work to the American TZ on this.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

Blasphemy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And what time wound that be?

When I wake up and itā€™s the 14th in the US :slight_smile:

Really though, wendell has been putting together a video to coincide with the release, so once we tee up on the 14th we will release simultaneously, no fixed exact time though.

4 Likes

tomorrow

2 Likes

Tomorrow is the day! :smiley:

excitement

11 Likes