- Budget. How much are you willing to spend? around $475
- Where do you live (what country), and what currency do you use? $ USA
- -Is there a retailer you prefer? no
- Do you need or already have peripherals? (this can add to costs) no
- What will you be using your future computer for? Gaming? Rendering? Mix of both? Or is this a home media PC? light gaming but mainly programing
- Do you overclock or want to get into overclocking? if is posible in my bugget but
- Do you plan on going for custom watercooling now, or in the future? no
- OS. Do you need a new one? no
- Do you plan on Mining BTC either for yourself or Tek Syndicate? no
I will buy a new PC and I want something like this:
I´m not sure abot the Mobo and I have other options:
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/ecs-motherboard-a970madeluxev10 (not totaly convinced)
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-motherboard-970ag46 (in the main build)
I just want stability, durability and maybe a little bit of overclock (if I can with that money XD)
I use the PC to play some light games like League Of Legends and also develop programs in .Net and Java
Which mobo do u recomend for the money?
and also if u have any sugestions would be great =D
is the ECS reliable? I had never hear about that Mobos
Asus motherboards have the best quality and reliability.
I can say from nearly 1 year of using my MSI Z77A-G45 and my previous MSI mobo that MSI mainboards are extremely reliable as well.
My ASUS that housed my old pc died after 4 years of use, and i pinky swore not to buy another one again.
CPU cooler (please hear me out) go budget all in one watercooling. It's like a fan heatsink except you just screw the fan up top, and put a pea sized dab of provided thermal paste on your processor, then squish it down on the contact plate, then tighten the bracket and voila. Less than 2min of work and much better cooling :)
that is a nice cooler but I dont want to spend a lot of money and if I buy that I get out of the budget
I tried. Only thing I changed was your video card ( I gave you a beefier one) and changed the motherboard and matched it with one that has a combo with the 6300 to save you like $3-$4 and its asus. I don't know much about motherboards but I gave it a shot.
But the one you have (the gfx) will play LoL fine.