A gtx 580 for $110?

Is this real? Is it worth a shot?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nvidia-GeForce-GTX-580-Fermi-1536MB-384-Bit-GDDR5-Video-Card/271192942617?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=017&category=27386&cmd=ViewItem

The seller has 100% feedback, but none about the video cards that he already sold 24 of.

That is odd. You end up paying more if you send it back at a sub 10 dollar price tag.

Thats a 450-650 card for 100 bucks.

I'd say jump at it and heck get two and go nuts.

This cannot be real....That's just insanity 

Guys... I really just ordered one lol.

So in about 30 days we will see what I get.

Ebay has buyer protection so hopefully I wont get screwed over

So I just got this email from ebay stating that the listing had been taken down...

We're writing to let you know that this listing for an item you won or bid on is no longer available:

271192942617 - Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 (Fermi) 1536MB 384-Bit GDDR5 Video Card

We understand this may be disappointing, but occasionally we need to remove listings. In some cases, the item itself is fine, but was listed in a way that didn't follow eBay's guidelines.

Here's what you can do next:

-- If you already paid, received your item, and you're satisfied, please disregard this notice. 
-- If you won the item but haven't paid, don't pay. Since eBay removed the listing, you're no longer obligated to go through with the transaction.
-- If you already paid for this item through eBay, and it's past the estimated delivery time, you can open a case in our Resolution Center. Click the link below, and select the "I haven't received it yet" option. This will guide you through the process of opening a case.
http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com

If the seller offers you the item outside of eBay, we strongly discourage you from accepting the offer. These types of transactions are extremely risky and aren't covered by eBay buyer protection programs.

If you didn't pay through eBay or PayPal, and:
-- You paid by Western Union or MoneyGram, contact the company directly (Western Union 800-325-6000 or MoneyGram 800-926-9400).
-- You paid by check, contact your bank to stop payment.

Thanks,

eBay 

Soooo... I paid last night via paypal..

So I have to wait and hope this guy gives me a full refund, or I can escilate my case on the 29th and then I can get my money back. So basically I just let ebay hang onto my money for a few days... 

That card is barely worth that price now. I bought a used GTX660ti for $120 last July that is basically on par with a GTX770. A 580 would fall well short of that goal.

I'd be looking for a 780 for under $200 to feel like I got a deal. Other than that I'd just go with a 960 new. Anything lower than a 780 I'd hold at arms length and wouldn't pay more than $100-120

Dude... Why would you necro a topic?

Mod lock this topic please.

I didn't it came up on front page. I was just mindlessly typing responses eating. I didn't dig for it. It said April 13 I didn't think twice not being april 13th. but yeah... here it is welcome back :D

@mLIQUID

1 Like

1 Like

Congrats to whoever can't read the date of the last post. Thread closed.

1 Like