My sister and I have been console gamers for most of our lives. I've had a N64, A Game Cube, and many more modern consoles. Recently I found out about the wonders of the PC and how much cheaper it is in the long run. So, I watched multiple videos on PC building, got some advice from friends who have done builds, did my research and Built myself a Nice Gaming PC that I'm content with. Now, my sister comes along and sees this big black box with blue LEDs and tells me, "Build me one of those, I want it". She didn't really say that but I could see it in her eyes. Now, being the nice brother I am, I had scraped some money together for her PC and now want opinions on the parts I've chosen and which I should change and keep.
Honestly, I would rather she have a Micro ATX case because space is limited in her apartment, however, I've never worked with such a small case and I have no knowledge on what could fit and all that other stuff.
What you Actually Care about:
- Budget is $800
- We both live in the United States, Different states however.
- I don't have any preference for the retailers.
- Unless her Mac will work as a monitor as well as her Mac mouse and keyboard, then yes Peripherals are needed.
- The PC will mostly be used for gaming as well as internet browsing. The usual stuff.
- I've never overclocked before, But I could get into it.
- The same applies to watercooling.
- An OS is needed.
- Stable 60 FPS and Normal+ Settings.
- Would like to play at 1920x1080.
- She likes to play Horror games, FPS', and Mobas.
- This could go on for a while so mostly the main games out of each genre.
- Mechanicals are her favorite.
- I'm gonna assume she's a palm grip.
- Black and White is the preferred Color scheme
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2KmZ4 <-- That's what I've come up with so far.
Thanks in advance!