I have been looking at making a new build. I want a Cinema 4D Rendering machine (I figured I should specify what program, since C4D Is mostly processor reliant.) That can also record and livestream some basic games such as Terraria, Minecraft, and Several Emulated PS2 Games using PCSX2. Since I would sometimes leave my computer on to render, I want a case that is somewhat oriented around sound dampening. My budget is very particular, and the build I came up with should hopefully give you an idea of my price range.
- Case: NZXT H630 (Matte Black)
- Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K (Intend to OC.)
- CPU Cooler: Corsair hydro series H60
- GPU: EVGA 04G-P4-2768-KR GeForce GTX 760 4GB
- RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
- PSU: CORSAIR RM Series RM750
- OS: Windows 8 64 Bit (Full version)
- Storage: Unsure. Open to suggestions.
Is there anything I should change? This build may not be the perfect rendering - gaming machine but it is a stretch from what I have now.