980 Ti Buying help

I have to admit my ignorance of nVidia Cards....

I'm planning to buy a 980 Ti today and will be overclocking it heavily on a Custom Waterloop... I know I won't be able to stop myself....

With this in mind I understand that the 980 Ti requires a Bios flash to unlock the voltage.

Which of these card would you buy?

KFA2 GeForce GTX 980Ti
£509.99

Submit
Zotac GeForce GTX 980Ti "Reference Design"
£509.99
(£424.99)

Submit
Palit GeForce GTX 980Ti "Reference Design" 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card THIS WEEK ONLY OFFER

£509.99
(£424.99)

Submit
Inno3D GeForce GTX 980Ti "Reference Design"
£509.99
(£424.99)

Submit
Inno3D GeForce GTX 980Ti Herculez OC 6144MB
£509.99
(£424.99)

Submit
OcUK GeForce GTX 980Ti "Reference Design"

Take into account it will be heavily cooled, and I want to overclock it alot so reference is preferable for the availability of Blocks.

I'm guessing because they are all reference they are all the same so it doesn't matter.

I'll just drop this here since no one else has said anything. I picked up the Zotac reference 980Ti and I love the thing. Im using two monitors, 1 at 1080p and the other at 1600x900 and it runs amazingly and I have yet to set up a fan profile but it stops getting hotter once it hits 84 degrees c. Just my experience so far with it but it runs fantastic.

reference is reference bud there will be no differnce between them reference pcb reference cooling reference powerphase to nvidia's 'reference' design the only differnce you may see is the resellers adding overclocks out the box (that you can do your self anyway)

Reference cards are indeed all the same, it doesnt matter which one you grab.
Non reference cards is a diffrent story of course, but those are also slightly more expensive.

If you can grab a non reference card, or a reference card with a custom cooler like some of the EVGA cards with ACX 2.0+ coolers, then i would do that, if the price is similar.

I know, I was just checking.

I bought the Zotac. I wish I could close the topic.