8800 Ultra for $100

I shit myself.

http://www.epartsandmore.com/product_info.php?products_id=1717&cPath=97&m1track=custom&source=google1&osCsid=trtgdg73dt60r6e07c7ej3pro2

an 8800 ultra is pretty bad compared to a 100 current gen card like the 5770 so theres no need for you to shit yourself.

I know they cost 2 arms and a leg before but so did a 8 mb stick of ram way back when

It would be cool to have one of these though.

Beehoo said:

an 8800 ultra is pretty bad compared to a 100 current gen card like the 5770 so theres no need for you to shit yourself.

I know they cost 2 arms and a leg before but so did a 8 mb stick of ram way back when

lol

It's getting one heck of a rare Nvidia product for GPU collectors.

Plus, its a reference cooler on that baby.

Fuck that price, offer him $40, and an old fashioned.

Would be cool with a complete collection of all Nvidia top-cards... :B

There are some 8800's on ebay and another site which has these refurb sparkle 8800gt's for 44 bucks shipped, I'll try to find that site again

I think if I sell my Dual-PCB GTX 295 in 2019 (if it isn't dead), I can get a good $600 deal or even more. Simply because some cards are getting rare as hell, and some people just WANT them. 8800 Ultra is one of them.

Go to eBay and type "7900 GTX" or "6800 Ultra". Some prices are sick!

"Buy it; store it"

An 8800 Ultra is not nearly worth $100 in terms of its performance, but there's not many of them left, if you look on ebay, nearly all of them are faulty, and even they sell for quite a high price.

I wonder if this card would be great for folding. It is from the 8 series.

if its anything remotely close to my 9800gt, it'll only be pushing 300ns/day :?

The 8800 Ultra surpasses the 9800 GTX by a little.

I have an 8800GTX, every few months it gets red artifacts on the screen and you have to bake it in the oven to fix.