8350 crashing under load at stock

If you still can't get the problem dealt with after checking out the ps, mobo, and software, look into the video card. I once had a gtx 285. I would get random black screens and reboots. I ended up waisting my time getting new power supplies and messed with my phenom II a lot. But it ended up being the graphics card when I had my buddy try it.

Prime 95 is a very strenuous test. maybe your Mobo Vram is overheating. if it passes cinebench without any problems , then the problem lies in temperatures. What about other stress tests ? does any other test fail. And your settings for voltages are fine., I have the same chip. When i had Gigabyte mobo, i had blue screen problems. When i got Asus Pro R2.0, the chip worked just fine. So check some other stress tests. And lemme know. you can try Different cores individually in Prime 95 in order to monitor the temp increase.

Go back to the picture you posted of HW Monitor. Look at all of your voltage readings. None of them are reporting proper numbers, and everything is showing undervoltage. I would confirm that your power supply is not faulty before buying a new motherboard and everything else! You can either use a power supply tester or a multimeter to see what your PSU is outputting.

Maybe try running Aida64 instead. I tested my 8320 with Prime95 when I first built my rig and it wouldn't pass, even at stock. When I used Aida64, I didn't have any problems. Aida64 is also what Logan and Wendell recommend.

No offense to everyone else, but look at the voltages in the OP's picture (http://imgur.com/Qs7RCHQ). +3.3V at 2.028, +5V at 3.387, +12V at 8.064... not to mention the negative rails! If those readings are accurate, he shouldn't try or do anything else before testing the power supply. Seriously, rule out the power supply before doing anything, including turning the computer on.