800 dollar build! Not sure about parts. halppp

It was easier for me to copy/paste you nick than to actually write it. lol

Horray for long names xD

100$ for a 620w bronze certified non eps12v  lawl.

stop recommending toshiba drives like y.

and hafs are suck.

That's all I've got to say. And watercooling? WHY. wat iz dis shiet

its 70$, and he gets his 40$ back

Toshiba drives are averaga as any in that price range, if there were Samsung F3 Spinpoints, there would have no questin what would I recomend but in this case...

They dont suck (although I personaly dont like them very much), there is nothing better for 50$

Alright dude after MIR with windows 8 64bit or  windows 7 64bit total is 813$

here is the link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Mp9e

The funny thing about the FX series processors is that unlike the Phenom II or any other K10 series chip, the FX line does not have "true" independant cores, they have piledriver modules, which combine two cores to a floating point unit, which means that any operation that relies heavily on the use of the floating point unit will run at a significantly slower rate than on a "true" six core like the Phenom II X6. The other thing that I noticed and that I decided to take into account before I ever recommended the Phenom II series over the newer chips, is that per-core, the performance of the newer chips is not really any better. I say this mainly because I compared the benchmarks between the FX 6300 and the Phenom II X6 1055T (I couldn't find the 1045T on Anandtech) and even with a massively slower clock rate, the Phenom II X6 regularly performs within 10-15% of the newer chip. And this is with a much slower clock rate, once you raise it, I suspect that the Phenom II will outperform the new design. Plus, the things are so cheap to get if you are okay with not having an unlocked chip. And going by the video reviews and overclocking examples, I suspect that it would be fine on a newer AM3+ board, which can support really crazy fast hyper transports, and thus, faster overall bus rates.

So, in conclusion, if you really wanted to ensure that everything works absolutely perfectly with no fiddling, then you could always go with the new FX line, but I'm not sure that it would really be worth the money spent there.

Oh, my. Thank you. 

Thanks, I'll take that as high praise coming from you (my way of saying I typically respect your opinion.) The thing about the RAM was that it is cheaper to get RAM that is faster than the board supports than it was to not. And by that I do mean to get somewhat not hideous RAM. Aesthetics may seem a bit pointless on a mid-ranged Gigabyte board, but I will not be accused of not trying. But, yeah. As far as native support goes, you are entirely correct. Some motherboards will claim that they can help you reach up to 2133 MHz with overclocking features, and if you have 2133 MHz RAM anyway, its nice. With this board, that isn't really the case, but I couldn't find any inexpensive 2000 MHz or 1866 MHz. If those go on sale, then it is probably better to get them instead and save a few bucks there. Mainly, I just can't help but throw Patriot memory in there when it happens to be relatively inexpensive. I'll change it up if the price difference is more than about 20%.

Fx 6300 is atleast good as Phenom II x6 1090t, if not better

http://goo.gl/1Cx2e

Please go look on youtube for overclocking videos for the Phenom II X6 non-unlocked processors before you criticize others. Also, I did mention everyting up-front about the processor being locked, and I even mentioned how you can overclock it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1tCqg3uDjQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PryUImP6pkk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKQr9-MOwVQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FMpEiV69U4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btwEAx3GEcc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcOjoZdsKGM

As far as the RAM speeds, I did mention the reason I recommended the RAM that I did. I even mentioned that I was fully aware that the motherboard does not natively support it, even though the memory controller in the chip itself ought to be able to get there with adequately fast RAM modules. But the RAM was cheap and fast enough that you could underclock it and get some pretty good timings anyway. And who said anything about RAM speed and frames per second? I honestly don't care about that. What it does help with is everyday tasks and the speed at which you can switch between open programs and such.

Because most people complain when I choose sides in the ongoing Seagate/Western Digital war. Which is really silly, it's a hard drive. It spins some magnetically coated platters around and reads and writes data onto it by using an actuated read/write head. There is only so much of a difference that you will notice between brands. And Toshiba makes good stuff, so does Seagate, so Does Western Digital and Samsung and HP and any other brands I happen to be leaving out.

As far as water cooling is concerned, it will perform about as well as anything else within that price-point (post rebate, obviously.) If you wanted to save some money on the build you could always go with the Hyper 212 Plus. No real debate there, that should be plenty to keep that processor cool going by the overclocking videos I've seen on the subject. But for future upgradability, and overall system stability, I do happen to prefer liquid cooling, and you can always stick a beastly fan on it with some speed reducers and run the thing practically silent. Not that you couldn't do that on a severely oversized air cooler either. It's really up to personal preference, and I prefer liquid if it is in the budget.

The specs are nice, although I noticed that it lacks a HDD. As far as the rest of it goes, the cooling solution on that XFX card is somewhat poor, and the single fan units are known to run hot. The RAM modules are red, not black or blue (the blue ones are designed for Intel systems anyway) and thus they clash with the blue on the motherboard.

Have you benchmarked them against each other with equal clock speeds and equal RAM speeds? 

http://anandtech.com/bench/Product/699?vs=203

They go back and forth, and the clock speed on the Phenom II is still lower than that of the FX 6300. Obviously with the two generation time gap you would expect things to work out better for the newer model, but it doesn't seem to be pulling away by a significant enough margin for me to recommend spending any money extra on it. If you can find it for the same price as you can find the Phenom II at, then obviously you should go new. I just can't catch those deals. And I'm pretty certain with all the evidence floating about on the web, that the Phenom II X6 1045T can easily go to 3.5 GHz, and possibly higher just by tweaking bus rates.

I have already shown you above that fx6300 is equal, if not better, to Phenom II x6 1090t

My friend upgraded from 1075 to fx6300 and has sseen performance icrease, not big but it exist.

The RAM on this kind of budget is not cheap! 8gb 1600mhz costs around 46$, 8gb of 2133 costs 95$, thats double the price for something he cant use, will never use, and will never see performance increase even if he does. You wasted 50$ on that build for instead of redirecting that money to gpu or whatever.

Dont spam me wth those you tube videos, most of non BE cpu's can be overclocked 200-300mhz max.

I'm sorry, I don't follow how this is supposed to be an insult?

I already told you it depends on the model, 200-300 mhz is the average best. Its a gambling nothing more

My friend OC-ed his 1055t to 3,3Ghz and that was it, the end.

Also putting 1,5V (like the guy in the video) on Phenom II x6 is frying, with such high voltages, with itme, cpu will start to downgrade,

1,45v is max recommendable for Phenom Ii x6 if you want your cpu to last.

Why would someone buy 1045t in todays time is beyond me, when you need to OC that poore 1045t like an animal to reach fx6300? WHy would you do that when affordable fx 6300 is around the corner, which you can further OC to 4+ GHz?

Please understand that prices on PCpartpicker.com vary wildly from day to day. When I built it the RAM was only $59. So at the time it was a really good deal, and given a week or so, it will likely be again.

Never said that the FX 6300 wasn't a good processor. I think I also said that if you felt like spending the money on it, that it wouldn't be a bad choice. I just don't think it's worth it yet.

That goes to show that you didn't watch the youtube videos, because most of them are clocking to 3.5 GHz. Admittedly, some chips just overclock better than others, so your friend may have gotten a bad chip. There are no guarantees for the prowess of a chip as pertaining to overclocking. 

And I do hope that you are talking about the overall system bus speed, because most people are able to get it to around 252 MHz or so, which is more than enough to hit 3.4 GHz (3.5 if you got the 1055T) Most of the instability arises from the motherboard and the RAM. If your RAM speed to system bus speed multiplier isn't adjusted, it will raise the RAM speed at the same time and cause instability, and if the Hyper Transport rate is above the maximum supported by the motherboard, it will likely not even POST. So maybe it wasn't the chip he had, maybe it was a user error. I've got no idea, because I wasn't there and I didn't see it. So I won't judge you or your friend, but I will stand behind a product I am fond of that has plenty of evidence to support what I claim.

cool info thnx, something, to research ☻

rebates are eh. hafs aren't good tho. i just wish everyone would stop suggesting themm. 

corsair and nzxt make way better alternatives.

Some heavy overclockers recommend as high as 1.55 V for it. I would happen to agree at the 1.45 V mark, that if you have to raise it past that, then the chip you got probably shouldn't be pushed any further than that. The other thing I actually noticed after I made the comment about the RAM speeds, I'm fairly certain that their new test bench for AM3+ processors is better than an AMD 890 series chipset with 1333 MHz DDR3. And a small jump in RAM speeds can make a huge difference in some of these benchmarks.