7770 vs 7850

I am building a pc, based off a AMD A10-6800K, in a dual graphics with either a 7770 or a 7850, but I can't decide which card. I've been leaning towards the 7770 because it's so cheap, but after looking at some benchmarks, I've taken notice of the 7850, which is where the biggest fps jump is between different cards. Can anyone give me advice?

Just a heads up: you can't crossfire those GPUs with the A10 6800k's integrated GPU.

If you can give me a budget and a list of any parts you may already have, I may be able to come up with a build more suitable for your needs.  Speaking of which, what do you primarily plan on doing with this PC?  Gaming?  Editing?  etc.

There are two things to consider.  Do your games support Crossfire, and can you easily spend an extra 100 bucks? It works like CPU's.  If a game can't support multiple cores, it's up to a single card to handle it.  If your game doesn't support Crossfire, then it will only use a single card.  So naturally, if you're playing something like Minecraft, the 7850 will work much better, and probably be worth your money.

End of the day, the 7850 will work just fine.  

I'm looking at about a $700 build based off the A10-6800K. It's a mini itx build. My parts list:

MSI FM2-A75IA-E53 mobo

corsair 430 watt psu

Kingston beast 8gb clocked at 2133mhz

Case: Cooler Master Elite 120

I want to have a dual graphics setup with as powerful a card as possible, but the card should cost under $200

Sorry, I forgot the hard drive: a WD blue (or a green, i've been thinking of that for a smaller psu).

Also, I must stress that $700 dollars includes peripherals and the monitor

also forgot to mentio that I'll be using it to play games such as skyrim, The Orange Box, WoW, Day Z, various old star wars games, I'd like it to play Crysis 3 if I could. I also need it to be good for productivity for schoolwork, some video-editing, and coding. Maybe some work on the Unity Engine

you can crossfire an a10 apu with ONLY A 6670 AND NOTHING ELSE

that said, for $700 you should be using an apu at all, and you're going to regrett how weak it is later

you have 2 options: keep amd and go full atx or go intel, keep m-itx, but not get quite as much for your money

both of those cards are actually too much for an APU, and can't even crossfire, if you want to use any of those cards and still stay somewhat on budget go either for an AMD phenom X4 965 or an FX 6300, if you go for an APU you will be wasting your money since it will bottleneck those cards.

okay 700 build around the Cooler Master Elite 120, on it

$700 is far too much to spend on a APU ITX set up 

Have a look at this 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/15Bw2

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($194.99 @ Newegg) 

Motherboard: Asus P8H77-I Mini ITX LGA1155 Motherboard ($96.99 @ NCIX US)

Memory: Patriot Viper 3 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($55.99 @ NCIX US)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($65.58 @ Outlet PC)

Video Card: PowerColor Radeon HD 7870 XT 2GB Video Card ($209.99 @ Newegg)

Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 Advanced (Black) Mini ITX Tower Case ($39.99 @ Microcenter)

Power Supply: Corsair CX 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($44.99 @ Newegg)

Total: $708.52

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-06-12 09:53 EDT-0400)

I wouldn't use that card, it has a high failure rate and bad reviews also its 750 before 3 different rebates, which rebate are unreliable and take forever

but if you have an extra 50~60 bucks get the sapphire 7870XT instead, reliable, cool, and fast