7750 vs 7770

Hi I'm planning to build a budget PC but am not sure on what Graphics card to get.

So far I have chosen:

AMD A10 5800K

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo

AsRock FM2A75v Pro-4 

8GB Gskill sniper series 1866Mhz 

Corsait 500w builders series PSU

500GB 7200rpm HDD

The graphics cards I have looked at are: 

MSI 7770 HD- http://www.scan.co.uk/products/1gb-msi-radeon-hd-7770-4500mhz-gddr5-gpu-1000mhz-640-cores-1x-dp-1x-dvi-1x-hdmi

or

ASUS Radeon HD 7750- http://www.scan.co.uk/products/1gb-asus-radeon-hd-7750-4600mhz-gddr5-28nm-gpu-820mhz-512-cores-displayport-dual-link-dvi-i-hdmi

I assume the 7770 is better but is it worth paying the extra money if I want to play games like Planetside 2, Tribes:ascend and DOTA 2 on highish settings.

Thank you :)

I'd say go with something like this as theres no point in getting an APU if you're gonna use a dedicated graphics card. You'll end up spending a bit more but the 7850 is a great GPU for the money and the FX-6300 is a great CPU as well. But if you wanna save some money just go with the APU and use the on board untill you can afford to get at least a 7850 as the 7750 and 7770 won't give you your money's worth if you're switching from the APU's on board graphics as they are pretty decent.

Thanks for the answer,

Because my uncle has already ordered the mobo for Christhink the CPU has to stay unless there's a better one with the same chipset. I think I will follow your advice and stick with the onboard graphics until I can afford a better dedicate gpu, is the 7850 the best for that pricerange?

Pretty much, if you can find a good deal on a 7870 you could also get that. I do believe Logan has one in his personal rig and highly reccomends them. Just make sure when you get a dedicated GPU to disable the on board graphics and overclock the CPU as much as you can. With that Hyper 212 Evo you will be able to get pretty decent overclock. Just make sure to get high speed RAM as the on board graphics on the APU will need it. This kit is a bit pricey but if you can afford it you will get a bit of a boost over using 1866Mhz memory.