760K + 380 Nitro on 430W

Basically 380 Nitro will be my Christmas present from me. I have Seasonic S12ii 430W Bronze PSU. I am asking you for opinions will it be enough for starter. I will rather get the GPU for Christmas and PSU later. But, if there will be issues, I would get the PSU now and the GPU in January, since I won't be able to gather the resources for it...
I checked a couple of reviews and they are mentioning 250W consumption...

If that is true I will not even change my PSU, because 250-300w is kind of perfect for 430bronze...
If those 230-250 W are GPU only, then I may be in some trouble...
I just want to be sure, before I spend 280$ (thanks Europe pricing), since that is amazingly huge amount of money for me...
Thanks in advance...

You should be fine. Go for the 380.

Those graphs show for total system power consumption.

According to Tom's Hardware the R9 380/R9 285 peaks at around 250 watts of power usage under stress, but generally hovers at ~200 watts.

The Athlon X4 760K uses up around ~150 watts when it is pretty heavily overclocked. The I7-5820K, which eteknix used for that test set-up, gobbles up about that much, if not more.

So you should be fine, although I'm waiving any liabilities for saying that.

I use essentially a 750K with a 7850, you should be fine, maybe cap your frame rates to 60 so your card doesn't draw more power than it needs to in things like menus and loading screens in some games

A 380 should be fine. As @Streetguru said just cap your rates. If you had an 8350 or something a 380 would be fine because it is still a 280 under a better manufacturing process. People can say what they want but that basically is the truth.

If you have the money to do it just get an EVGA 80+ cert 500W PSU and you won't really have to worry about it too much :P

Should be fine for a 860K + 380.
The psu it self is not a bad unit.

Oh, from what I red about it the PSU is pretty good... I choose this one instead of a 500 EVGA 80+ at the time... I am pretty happy with it...

If I change the PSU I am going in one of 2 directions... Either 90$ for Fortron Raider 650 Silver and forget about it, or 80$ for something like Cooler Master G550M or Fractal Integra 550M, because they are modular... I'm not getting EVGA I didn't choose over my Seasonic to replace it...

Well, I guess I won't be changing the PSU for awhile...

It might work.

However, I did try running a pc with a stock 2500k and an HD 7950 a few years ago. The PSU I was using was a Corsair CX430 430w. It didn't even post. When I did get it running on a 650w PSU, it only ever drew 300-ish watts at full load.

But who knows. Maybe it was just my luck... lol

We shall see... The bad thing is, I'll sell my 270X to offload the price hit of the 380, so if the 380 doesn't run properly I may stay without a PC for a while...
Well, 380 is slightly less power hungry than 7950/280, so I hope things will be fine... But we will see about the end of December...
Now I am thinking should I go for an AOC freesync 1080p monitor after that, or for a nice Acer 27" 1440p, that I found around 50$ more expensive...
But first I'll get the 380... Then I'll think about it..

Sounds like you have a plan.

I'd go for the 1440p, but that's just me.

Yeah... I was thinking something similar. 1440p will kind of set me up for a decently long future, since i don't really want to go huge 30+" screens...
But i really wanted the freesync... Really really wanted freesync... The hell, i can use Frame Rate Target Control to stay 60 all the time... But damn, i really wanted freesync...

I would go for a higher PSU personally, But that is me looking at the future upgrade path for the unforeseen.

He already has the PSU. He's just asking if it'll work for now.

Maybe keep your eyes open for some deals. Something's bound to pop up around black friday.

as long as you don't overclock them balls to the walls... if you do overclocking i'd suggest to focus most of the overclocking on the cpu then do a very mild overclock on the card.
if you do get another psu go overkill, get something like 600-700w that you can use on some crazy build down the road because otherwise i'd just leave the system sit how it is.

Yeah... I really hope the GPU is one of the deals...

My CPU don't really like OC at all... Even multiplier OC is unstable...
As for the GPU, i am running 1080p screen and the heaviest thing i may run is Skyrim... Vanilla... For now... So i don't really need to OC the GPU either... I get it mostly for Freesync and FRTC... And ofcourse the performance bump...

I will, but my main question is will i have to change the PSU before i get the GPU, or can i get the GPU and then go for higher wattage PSU... I quite like the Seasonic i have, and i don't really want to change it with something else if possible... May be just another Seasonic, but they seems to be gone from my country's market...

no. even if you were drawing 450w it would be good for at least a few months. replacing the psu isn't immediate, or even necessary since you aren't overclocking i estimate your max draw with that system is 350w (380 included), that's absolute tops

I hope not...I would cry because I just bought mine this month... lol

I hope yes... Standard price here is 276$ cheapest one i trust to buy... Everything else is over 290$... God damn, i want it for 215$ like in US...

Fortron Raider 650 Silver is really good price here... Non modular, but god damn it, it's a great PSU... Fun fact, in US, Fortron (FSP) is way more expensive than here, in europe. Atleast in my country... There are bronzes more expensive... Corsair, and CM, and Fractal... They are really close in price... But i would rather go with the silver certificate...

Update on the topic...
380 Nitro - 270$
285 Powercolor - 190$
Current pricing in my country. Things may change, but this is what i base my plans on.
I know i will loose 1-2fps in gaming with 285...
The power consumption is basically the same, +/- 5W...
My question to you is: if you were in that situation, would you go for 380, or just save the money and go for 285...
Also, will things like FRTC work on 285?
PS: I'm sorry if i'm annoying or something... I am trying not to screw myself up with this... I may have a few more questions before the actual purchase...