64gb RAM rec's for total stability of 3600mhz at SAFE temps/V on AORUS Master Ryzen 3950x?

Seeking input from folks with first hand experience accomplishing 3600mhz, max 1.35v, on AORUS Master or boards with similar stats. I am fine with tuning with DRAM Calculator but the less the manual tuning, the better. I’m ok with paying more for the RAM that can accomplish this. I love the aesthetics of the G.Skill Royal.

My requirements:

• Stability/errors: Absolutely critical that the config is 100% stable (match stability of sticks’ base config)
  • Freq: 3600mhz
  • Max DRAM Voltage Setting: 1.35
  • Ideal Timings or Below: 16-16-16-39
  • RGB: Preferably yes
  • Manual Tuning: Less the better

If you want 3600 and 16-16-16-39 or better then that limits your choice down to Samsung B-die ICs as nothing else will do a tRCD that low at that speed.
And Samsung B-die is rather heat sensitive so if you’re sure that you can keep them under 50°C all the time then you’re fine otherwise you may need to switch to a different one and take a little hit with timings like Micron Rev. E (Micron E-Die), which can go to 16-18-18-38 on 3600.
If you want Micron E-die and don’t care about price then find something from Crucial with the speed and timings you like.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.