5930x, x99... from friend, good deal? does it make sense for me?

As you lovely people just wont stop commenting, I feel obligated to post another Update:

Aditional Components:

(that i bought)

Case: Cooler Master NR 600

Cheap Case that has the GamersNexus Airflow approval and more than 2 Drive Bays. (It has 3 Bays and one Vertical Rubber mount)
Initial Experience:

• Positive:
    • My Air Cooler Fits! (it is 160mm high and the case advertises 166mm of clearance :upside_down_face: )
    • Nice to build in
    • Lots of space inside the rear side panel for cables
    • Few airflow restrictions
    • Both side Panels stay in place with or without screws (handy for Temperature/ Noise Testing)
    • Front IO is on the top of the case and thus easier to reach for me
  • Negative:
    • The included fans: One is so loud, it is unusable and the other is a little louder than my Silent wings 2.
    • The drive Cage/ The drive Mounts transfer the Virbations to the case (I can feel them when touching the case and the drives are plugged in)
    • No front dust filter

PSU: Be Quiet Pure Power 600 80+ Gold

Got it used for 60€
Yes I know im living dangerous but it was bought only two months ago and i have the reciept → Have Warranty for ages.

To Do’s:

• Buy a few 120mm fans
    • so that i can throw away the 2 crappy ones
    • currently thinking about buying the Arctic P12 as they get glowing reviews on youtube and I can get the 5 Pack of PWM Fans for 34€
    • Then i can put 3 in the front, one in the Back, one replaces the loud fan on my GTX 1050ti and the 140 silent wings goes in the top of the case.
  • Also gonna experiment with ways to quiet down the Harddrives in the drive cage. No idea how that’ll turn out.
1 Like

little pieces of rubber on the corners and around the area of the screw holes.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.