$550 Gaming Build

Hello, I am thinking build a budget build. I dont have any certain builds i would like to do or edit off of. So I wanted to know if you guys had any suggestions. Also I have some questions about my PC, and I have a magerity of games i would like to play if it helped you guys out.

Games I would like to play: Battlefield 3, World of Tanks, Guild Wars 2 (World vs World multiplayer) PlanetSide 2, Mincraft lol, Total war games (Medieval II, Shogun II, ect).

1) I am looking at either a 66O or a 7785O for my build, wich is good for a money performance ratio?

2) Is the Atholon 4x CPU a alright begining cpu just to save some money?

3) Will your build be future proof for atleast a year or half to roll around?

4) Why did you pick your parts?

5) Can your build run MOST games at 1O8Op at medium to high settings?

6) Im looking for a good Monitor (dont put one in your build) for around 1OO dollars. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys and I cant wait to see your builds. 

id go for a budget fx range cpu fx4300 or even a phenom 2 x4

l3 cache helps

but yeah i got a fx 4100 and it seems sweet for anything i need to do

i was wanna upgrade to vishera 83xx or whatever comes out next

but think ill keep this and just build a new one as have this as my linux server

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/MUWs

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($92.99 @ NCIX US)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($77.55 @ Newegg)

Memory: Crucial Ballistix sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory ($62.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.99 @ Newegg)

Video Card: Diamond Radeon HD 7850 2GB Video Card ($174.99 @ Newegg)

Case: Gigabyte GZ-F5HEB ATX Mid Tower Case ($28.12 @ Amazon)

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($39.99 @ Newegg)

Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($16.97 @ Outlet PC)

Total: $553.59

Everything is really nice on this build, except that I would consider shopping around on the RAM to find some 1600 MHz or higher RAM. I like Patriot whenever it is on sale.

The Crucial Ballistix sport is great for over clocking  just a click in the bios will take it up to 1866mhz

You can swap them out for Corsair 1600mhz but thay allways come clocked @1333mhz and have to be clocked up in the bios so i dont see much point 

1333 will be fine for gameing 

i would recommend this monitor http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236100R

FYI: I am only 13 :s. And buying from diffrent sites with my build is it safe? Is there more hassal? If you could restrict the build to 1 or 2 sites it mmmiigght be helpful?

pcpartpicker just picks all the cheapest from all sites on the net you will be able to buy all or most of it from one site (you may even get a discount buying all at one place)

But all the 4 shops listed are big retailers so you will be fine 

Bump/Update- On new egg i got at 574 dollar build with a Athlon, Gtx 66O, 4 gb 16OO gskill ram,Caviar Blue HDD, ect. And i want to know if the Athlon is alright for another year? And if its alright to put amd and nividia parts together.