$500-$600 Gaming + Productivity PC Advice

So, I've been looking to build a desktop computer for a while now after abandoning console gaming about a year ago, and I'm in need of some advice for a $500-$600 build to get me off of this mid-grade laptop.

My restrictions right now are as follows:

-budget of $500-$600

-all I need is the actual pc itself, monitor and other peripherals are already covered

-a build suitable for gaming and a bit of productivity (mainly running large resolution files in Photoshop and some basic 3D-rendering); not looking for anything super efficient or powerful as this is a budget build after all

-will be using wifi for my internet connection (I would love to use ethernet but unfortunately there are no lines close to where I will be keep my rig :C)

-possibility of future upgrade options

-a hefty amount of storage as the "productivity" side of what I'll be using this build for will require quite a bit of storage space

I've never tried to build a desktop myself before let alone look for parts that work well together, so I'd really appreciate any adivce! :)

I just made this for another guy.  I changed to a larger HDD and it'll fit your needs perfectly :P.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/20kB7

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor.  More cores will help with productivity.  Should work well for most games that dontt stress out the cpu too much.

MOBO: Asus M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard.  A decent motherboard for the CPU.  Has decent VRMs(voltage regulators), and large heatsinks.

HDD: Toshiba 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive.  2 TB drive for all your storage needs.

GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB Video Card.  A pretty good graphics card for 1080p.  Should handle most games at med-max

CASE: NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case.  Budget case that's of decent quality.  What else to say.. :P

PSU: Corsair Builder 430W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply.  Cheap, efficient, branded.  Low wattage though, so you'll have to upgrade this if you want to upgrade your computer in the future.